Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgy View Post
    Keep him fed with lamnas bread and he will be fine
    Been trying to get some for ages last time I looked in Morrisons they were out of it.
    53 Miles West of Venus.

Comment

He's not very good at all pal, will have you saying, drat and bother. Also his legs are very small.
      dp/1853677280 Th
      Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Originally posted by Pne king 69 View Post
        will do a good job for hibs I am sad to see him go was not given a real chance at pne
        This for me.

I liked his energy and directness, goes at defenders and has a nice burst of speed, he will cause endless problems for your opponents and I can see teams really struggle with him up there.

Good luck to him and Hibs, I'll be watching with interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotoad View Post
          Been trying to get some for ages last time I looked in Morrisons they were out of it.
          Iím popping down to the shire later on
          How many loaves do you want? I will pick them up for you

Comment

Like others have said; bags of skill, great attitude and a decent strike on him (look up his screamer versus Oldham in our preseason friendly or last year v Burton).

But . . . final ball all too often lets him down and his head can drop.

Came on v QPR last week and had two good crossing opportunities in his first five minutes . . . put both straight into touch and barely touched it after that

I was sat near AN and, from his reaction, I think we knew that was the end for Daryl.

Good lad tho - I think he'll be a big hit for you.
            Alex Neil's Super White Army

Comment

Can be a real impact player. Brings lots of energy. I thought we had a real prospect when he first came.
              He has struggled under AN maybe because he has a very fixed plan of his he wants to play. I think Grayson gave him a free licence and he would pop up in different places. Scored a screamer two seasons ago V Brighton? Showed skill and strength before finishing nicely. Our Irish lads have struggled a bit to make a real impact.
              Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Preston North End
              Enter one Joe Garner
              Best away 2013-14

Comment

A headless chicken with no positional sense to speak of, very limited end product and deceptively slow because his tiny little chicken legs go so fast.

He's gash, will probably be top scorer in SPL though.

Comment

Originally posted by Longsandswhites View Post
                  Scored a screamer two seasons ago V Brighton?
                  He didnít.

Comment

Originally posted by Longsandswhites View Post
                    Scored a screamer two seasons ago V Brighton? Showed skill and strength before finishing nicely.
                    That was Robinson and it certainly couldn't be described as a screamer, was from a long ball over the top by Horgan.

He scored a good goal at Burton, a left footed finish vs Brentford (I think) and a horrendously scrappy finish at home vs Reading after Barkhuizen had run the length of the pitch.

Comment

Plus points

Very direct. Attack first mindset.
                      Grafter (Chases back)
                      Likeable. Most here wanted him to do well.

Negatives

End product often (almost always) lacking (Long looping percentage crosses to the back post and beyond - instead of precision and pace)
                      Passing a bit loose too. Often loses possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Hibs Fan View Post
                        Hi Folks!

Hibs Fan here looking to pick your brains about the newest Hibee Daryl Horgan?
                        I'm sure we'd be interested to hear how he went on at the weekend... and in future weeks. Keep us updated mate.

Comment

Well....cheers lads!

Really good performance from Daryl today in his first start. Crap team performance from us, were pulled through a tricky cup tie by a beautiful cross assist and last minute winner from Horgan.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do against the better teams up here, but you can tell already the extra half-yard of space that you get against some teams up here will suit him. Wouldn't get the time he got for his winner today in the championship but it was a touch of class all the same.

Comment

Working...
                          X