Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mondayís Fans Forum...please donít back off!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone record it?
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

The fans forum will be interesting to listen to. The lack of adequate investment may sink us especially carrying injuries as we are now.

I can't explain for the life of me why so many players who are proven at this level are playing like they've never met their team mates before. Two second half slumps recently were there seemed to be no plan. Hunts, Clarke, Fisher, Johnson, Barkhuizen all looked a shadow of themselves yesterday. Is it a lack of confidence at the moment throughout the side that a couple of wins will put right or does it run deeper than that?

AN I would question the starting 11 and substitutions.
      TH I would question if he actually wants the club at all.
      Kay I would question his strategy for getting us to the prem.
      Ridsdale I would question his recruitment.

Knee jerk to really poor form or are we in for one hell of
      Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Preston North End
      Enter one Joe Garner
      Best away 2013-14

Comment

Originally posted by Longsandswhites View Post
        The fans forum will be interesting to listen to. The lack of adequate investment may sink us especially carrying injuries as we are now.

I can't explain for the life of me why so many players who are proven at this level are playing like they've never met their team mates before. Two second half slumps recently were there seemed to be no plan. Hunts, Clarke, Fisher, Johnson, Barkhuizen all looked a shadow of themselves yesterday. Is it a lack of confidence at the moment throughout the side that a couple of wins will put right or does it run deeper than that?

AN I would question the starting 11 and substitutions.
        TH I would question if he actually wants the club at all.
        Kay I would question his strategy for getting us to the prem.
        Ridsdale I would question his recruitment.

Knee jerk to really poor form or are we in for one hell of
        Dont leave us hanging dude, hell of what?

A bonanza?

A bumpy ride?

A Town End Conga?

A end of season fancy dress party?
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by PNEurotic View Post
          Not sure many fans will be there mate, civil war has broken out on here and RPI is likely to be full of casualties!
          It's a sell out on Monday night , so hopefully someone will ask those difficult questions...

Comment

Be needing personal security at this rate, and Iím not talking about the panel.
            I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by proton View Post
              I wouldn't build your hopes up about the answers you're likely to get.Hemmings unlikely (!!) to attend and the others will offer the party line.
              Exactly.

Quite what revelations people are expecting top club officials to divulge at this PR exercise, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X