How many games should AN be given?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White123 View Post
    He has a go at me for apparently doing the same thing. Heís the biggest hypocrite on here. The main difference is I would never resort to calling people bellends just because they have a different opinion to mine. Heís pathetic.
    I thought we were friends???

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
      So I'm a bellend and a moron? Here's a thought? Why don't you go and fuck yourself you patronising, self righteous ****
      You're talking shit and I pointed it out.
      Then made a shit joke about where I live. And you're crying?
      Haha fucking hell.

Comment

Originally posted by White123 View Post
        He has a go at me for apparently doing the same thing. Heís the biggest hypocrite on here. The main difference is I would never resort to calling people bellends just because they have a different opinion to mine. Heís pathetic.
        It's the joy of PNEOnline

Comment

Originally posted by California_PNE View Post
          Haha fucking hell.
          I'm crying? I think you're confusing me with someone else soft lad. Strange as it may seem, you're neither the fount of wisdom nor the football expert you purport to be. Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
            I'm crying? I think you're confusing me with someone else soft lad. Strange as it may seem, you're neither the fount of wisdom nor the football expert you purport to be. Get over yourself.
            Haha you're moaning cause I had a go at your bullshit.

Look at the teams they're poles apart.

Never said I was a football expert either haha where do you get this from?

I pointed out that you were lazily gobbing off about Neil and highlighted your ignorance. That's all. Did it strongly because if people like you are allowed to continue to ignorantly criticise when theres a MUCH bigger picture to be considered then I've every right to have a say before other people start believing your bollox

Comment

Haha you're moaning cause I had a go at your bullshit.

Look at the teams they're poles apart.

Never said I was a football expert either haha where do you get this from?

I pointed out that you were lazily gobbing off about Neil and highlighted your ignorance. That's all. Did it strongly because if people like you are allowed to continue to ignorantly criticise when theres a MUCH bigger picture to be considered then I've every right to have a say before other people start believing your bollox
              I'm a lot of things, but ignorant isn't one of them. I leave the gobbing off to the likes of you: you are certainly building yourself quite a fan club aren't you?

Comment

lose to sheff utd and west Brom then out and take Pr with you and JK and TH
                Last edited by spender; 19-09-2018, 05:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Lose to Sheffield United and West Brom has to go, team selection and tactics taking us nowhere but down. Only one formation in his locker and it ainít working, if heís as good a manager as some think should be able to change formations during games if first choice isnít working. Tried 4 4 2 at Norwich got beat so goes back to his favoured 4 2 3 1 that isnít working, obviously losing Maguire and Bodin was a big loss that close to season starting but has had enough time to work out his best X1

Comment

Haha fucking hell.
                    The two teams are pretty similar to my eye and when we don't have suspensions and injuries I'd say the current one is better. It's a matter of opinion and there's no need to resort to aggressive and abusive language as you often do.

Comment

Working...
                    X