Sam Surridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

I canít see Robbo leaving in January. Who would buy an injured player?
    It's only a Hammy and he will be close to full fitness by end of Jan.

Comment

Cant see us selling unless we get a silly offer toward the end of the window, as teams get desperate.

He's still got a while on his deal so his value wont be lessened if we choose to sell in summer instead of Jan.

If it were the summer window i doubt an injury would make any real difference, but January signings dont have many games to make an impact on the season, so really cant see a big offer come in

Comment

Originally posted by Mickypne View Post

It's only a Hammy and he will be close to full fitness by end of Jan.
        He had an operation to repair it about a week/ten days ago. I'd guess it's more than 'just a hammy'.

Comment

Originally posted by utw View Post

He had an operation to repair it about a week/ten days ago. I'd guess it's more than 'just a hammy'.
          The club said 3 months after the op. By the end of Jan it will be just over 2 month

Comment

Us. We have a proven track record of buying injured players. Moult, Mellor, Grimshaw, Little. I am sure there are a lot more.

Comment

Time you got real fellow posters Robinson, Pearson, Davies, any them will go as soon as our ĎBeloved Ownerí thinks the price is right.

He wants to recover his money and with the Premiership a distant dream thatís the only way of doing it.

Remember the much vaunted training ground, that to will only start when the housing funds to pay for it roll in

Thatís the way is at PNE and will continue to be so I am afraid

Comment

Us when we signed Liam Grimshaw and Moult etc, as White123 has said above.
                I'm back.

Comment

The club said 3 months after the op. By the end of Jan it will be just over 2 month
                  Neil said last week we had 3 players out for the season - Bodin, Harrop and I assume Robinson (the interviewer didn't ask and the convo quickly moved on...). So I wouldn't expect to see him back this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino View Post

Neil said last week we had 3 players out for the season - Bodin, Harrop and I assume Robinson (the interviewer didn't ask and the convo quickly moved on...). So I wouldn't expect to see him back this season.
                    That's a massive blow if it's Robbo.

Comment

Chelsea have confirmed their interest in Wilson at Bournemouth. Should we brace ourselves if Robbo isn't out for the season ?

Comment

Chelsea have confirmed their interest in Wilson at Bournemouth. Should we brace ourselves if Robbo isn't out for the season ?
                        Doubt they'll go for Wilson with his injury record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post

Doubt they'll go for Wilson with his injury record.

Chelsea assistant manager Gianfranco Zola says Bournemouth and England striker Callum Wilson is "of interest".

Wilson, 26, has been linked with a January move to Stamford Bridge after an impressive start to the season, and Zola feels he "has a lot of qualities".

"I'm sure there are a lot of players linked with us," said Zola during Tuesday's news conference before they meet Bournemouth on Wednesday evening.

"Callum is doing well and is of interest not only for us but for many."

Wilson has scored nine goals in 18 matches in all competitions for the Cherries this season and also netted on his England debut against the United States last month.

Chelsea host Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup quarter-final on Wednesday and former Blues forward Zola says the opposition striker "can go a long way".

Zola added: "He's strong, fast, and he sees the goal.

"I like him because he's also strong in the air, which is a very important quality, but I don't want to go into it too much.

"He's doing very well and I'm pleased for him."

Comment

Err..nooooo...if Chelsea buy Wilson, Bournemouth will spend some money on a more proven player than Robbo.

Bear in mind that Robbo's performances for the Republic have not set the world alight, so there's a big question mark if he can play at a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by Chartley View Post

Err..nooooo...if Chelsea buy Wilson, Bournemouth will spend some money on a more proven player than Robbo.

Bear in mind that Robbo's performances for the Republic have not set the world alight, so there's a big question mark if he can play at a higher level.
                              To be fair Messi would look a bit wank in that Ireland side.

Comment

I have heard that one are looking at him he on loan at Oldham from Bournemouth. Don't know if it true or just more rumours

Comment

• BigMarkLeonard
                                  BigMarkLeonard commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I believe Jose Mousinho has been sacked by Man Utd.
                              Working...
                              X