Nmecha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miff View Post
    If that happens I can see the manager on less salary than his assistant.
    I'd be amazed if that is true.
    Dirty Harry. Spouting shite and nowt better to do since 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schofe View Post
      I saw the other week someone say they had a source who said Nmecha has bad attitude. I personally couldn’t be bothered responding as either he has a bad source or was purely guessing at something. Nmecha is desperate to do well here and has worked tirelessly in training to get up to speed with the demands of the championship physically and just now is it starting to pay off. Like a lot of signings the kid needs and needed time, give him service and the goals with follow.
      Got to say i was mightily impressed with how he handled the physical battle against dunkley and kipre, he wasn’t phased one bit. Top notch stuff. Get ball to his feet and he could cuse havic for teams
      Weirdly I spoke to his uncle at Manchester Airport before he kicked a ball and his uncle (he was working there) said how down to earth he was, but he was surprised that out of all the clubs that were after him he chose PNE. He said it must mean he wants to play and do well. He said Nmecha was so close to the senior players last season that that can only benefit PNE this year. That's why I was looking forward to seeing him in action for us this year. I think he will start scoring soon and will get at least 10+ goals this season.

The only reason we had this conversation is because I told him we were from Preston whilst we were waiting for assistance.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by cpnend View Post
        Our version would be 'Steve Cowell's Preston!'
        Fantastic, surf's up lol [emoji6]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
          +1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post
            That would be disastrous for villa. What authority would the manager have if his coach/advisor is paid more, and can undermine him with impunity?

Clubs need a chain of command and the manager should be top dog in the coaching staff.
            Chill out it was a a bit of tongue in cheek lad.
            Last edited by Jack Daniels; 12-10-2018, 12:31 PM. Reason: quote tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Mancunian White View Post
              That would be disastrous for villa. What authority would the manager have if his coach/advisor is paid more, and can undermine him with impunity?

Clubs need a chain of command and the manager should be top dog in the coaching staff.
              Originally posted by miff View Post
              Chill out it was a a bit of tongue in cheek lad.
              Why? It seems pretty likely to be true in my opinion.
              Last edited by Jack Daniels; 12-10-2018, 12:32 PM. Reason: quote tags

Comment

• I'd be amazed if Terry isn't earning more than Dean Smith.

Comment

Working...
                X