Kitty on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty on Facebook

For those of you who may not have seen the lastest incarnation SC has put up of himself on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I don't seem to know how to get pics up on this forum, and provided The Club don't mind and it causes no bother, t'is worth a share.

Originally posted by Tark View Post
    For those of you who may not have seen the lastest incarnation SC has put up of himself on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I don't seem to know how to get pics up on this forum, and provided The Club don't mind and it causes no bother, t'is worth a share.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

And I thought I was going to see some pussy !!!!

Didn’t expect Surf the old c**t!

Comment

When he used to post on here, he got so much stick for defending the club, manager and chairman. It's history now but most of the time it was uncalled for. He was itk and knew a lot more about what was really going on than virtually everyone on here but he never seemed to get the respect he deserved.

Best bits were his unbelievably bad grammar and spelling and LOL every other word.

Comment

Nice hammer, could knock a few walls down with that little blighter.
          dp/1853677280 Th
          Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Good god, what did they do to him? Looks like Harrison Ford after 10 years on the crack.

Comment

Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post
              When he used to post on here, he got so much stick for defending the club, manager and chairman. It's history now but most of the time it was uncalled for. He was itk and knew a lot more about what was really going on than virtually everyone on here but he never seemed to get the respect he deserved.

Best bits were his unbelievably bad grammar and spelling and LOL every other word.
              Always loved his optimism when co commentating on Radio Lancashire.

I recall being 4-1 down at someplace with just a few minutes left and he said something like “ one final push and we can get something out of this game “

Good on yer pal ! One of the few posters I know - top bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tark View Post

Has gone on holiday in full north end kit?

Comment

Originally posted by pnematic View Post
                  Always loved his optimism when co commentating on Radio Lancashire.

I recall being 4-1 down at someplace with just a few minutes left and he said something like “ one final push and we can get something out of this game “

Good on yer pal ! One of the few posters I know - top bloke.
                  Elland Road?

Comment

Ha - good call.

Comment

Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post

I think the stick was because he was too close to the club and people within it to be properly objective.
                      Recommended ignore list: 05simpsonm, bsk4ever, Hans Asperges, PNE4LIFE, preach, billymac

Comment

Top man when he was on here. Wore his heart on his sleeve.

I enjoy watching him on matchday now living the dream.

Players seem to enjoy blasting balls at him and they all have a laugh. Just shows that he's in there with them because if he wsn't that kind of banter wouldn't be going on.

Keep enjoying it Surf.

Nice One.
                        “He was world famous but he never won a championship medal or an FA Cup winner’s medal. He won something much more important: the hearts of his team-mates, the supporters, opposing players even and of the whole country.” - Jimmy Armfield

Comment

Working...
                        X