Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sports rehab View Post
    https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/...-darren-kelly/

lovely write up about Connor from Hyde boss...

I am surprised he has joined a club without a manager - but it again proves that it isnt often managers decide on signings !!!!

Certainly a step or 3 up from Hyde and we can at least see him occasionally in Quest !!

Parked next to him at Uclan on Tuesday when he came to watch the youths after his morning session at Springys....
    That IS a nice write up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regardless View Post

That IS a nice write up.
      So reading that, even down at Hyde United's level they are monitoring the distance that their players are putting in during games. I thought that level of sports science would just be in the professional game.

Nice One.
      “He was world famous but he never won a championship medal or an FA Cup winner’s medal. He won something much more important: the hearts of his team-mates, the supporters, opposing players even and of the whole country.” - Jimmy Armfield

Comment

• Originally posted by Worthington View Post

So reading that, even down at Hyde United's level they are monitoring the distance that their players are putting in during games. I thought that level of sports science would just be in the professional game.

Nice One.
        They probably make them wear those plastic pedometers you can get in Poundland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regardless View Post

They probably make them wear those plastic pedometers you can get in Poundland.
          Suppose they do a job.

Nice One.
          “He was world famous but he never won a championship medal or an FA Cup winner’s medal. He won something much more important: the hearts of his team-mates, the supporters, opposing players even and of the whole country.” - Jimmy Armfield

Comment

• Got half an hour off the bench today - in a 3-0 defeat.

Comment

• Spoke to a mate of mine this week who plays for Hyde. He said that for a big lad Simpson has extremely good feet and was really impressive in training. He was disappointed Connor was recalled because he felt he was adding a lot to their squad. I hope he shows the same promise at Carlisle.

Comment

Working...
              X