Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avatars

    I cant upload an avatar into my profile - it says theres not enough space or something ................. its only a photo of my Pug.

    Oh and I cant see everyone elses avatar against their threads.

    Whats happening ? Any ideas welcome.

  • #2
    Not sure to be honest.

    I will add it to my rather large list.....
    Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JK View Post
      Not sure to be honest.

      I will add it to my rather large list.....
      Don't worry about it mate - you ve more important issues than a picture of my Pug.........................

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pnematic View Post

        Don't worry about it mate - you ve more important issues than a picture of my Pug.........................
        True but everyone loves a pug picture.

        Leave it with me

        Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pnematic View Post
          I cant upload an avatar into my profile - it says theres not enough space or something ................. its only a photo of my Pug.

          Oh and I cant see everyone elses avatar against their threads.

          Whats happening ? Any ideas welcome.
          Too much porn on your laptop? Run out of memory. It's a problem I have a lot.
          East Midlands Branch

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll just make my first post on the new forum, to make sure all's well. Thanks JK, for your continued efforts.
            "It's like the War of.... Game of.....War of nutrition" - Simon Grayson

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post

              Too much porn on your laptop? Run out of memory. It's a problem I have a lot.
              Good call - just deleted the Hirsute Bulgarian GILFs and itís all sorted.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pnematic View Post

                Good call - just deleted the Hirsute Bulgarian GILFs and itís all sorted.
                What's the link to that pal?
                East Midlands Branch

                Comment


                • #9
                  www.alliedcarpets.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pnematic View Post
                    Cheers. The missus won't suspect a thing with that url.
                    East Midlands Branch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post

                      Cheers. The missus won't suspect a thing with that url.
                      No, but she'll ask when she's getting her new carpet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post

                        No, but she'll ask when she's getting her new carpet.
                        East Midlands Branch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LostinSpace View Post

                          No, but she'll ask when she's getting her new carpet.
                          At least she wasnít looking for a bit of downstairs rug.
                          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X