Tapatalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Is there something wrong accessing pne online via Tapatalk Iíve had a problem for 2 week

Not comptible with this version of the Forum. Theyre working on our own dedicated app.
    "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Looking at the number of posts in recent days it looks to me that a lot of people used Tapatalk to post. Hopefully the lack of this option won't discourage people to post. I haven't used the forum on a phone since the upgrade so can't comment on how much different it is.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I simply can't access the forum via Tapatalk .Online via phone on website is hard work. I hope this can be resolved .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitch 22 View Post
            I simply can't access the forum via Tapatalk .Online via phone on website is hard work. I hope this can be resolved .
            We no longer support Tapatalk due to their lack of security integration with the new version of vbulletin

Comment

Absolutely, we've had the explanation of why Tapatalk can no longer be used. Security issues apparently. There are villains out there trying to steal the password for the likes of Henrys Cat. What exactly is there to pinch from a football forum? !!! A new app is supposedly in the pipeline. I hope it hurries up I'm finding it horrible to use.

I appreciate all the work that has gone in to improve the site, but in truth it isn't improved at all. Judging my today's match day thread, its akin to following teletext.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrys Cat View Post
                Absolutely, we've had the explanation of why Tapatalk can no longer be used. Security issues apparently. There are villains out there trying to steal the password for the likes of Henrys Cat. What exactly is there to pinch from a football forum? !!! A new app is supposedly in the pipeline. I hope it hurries up I'm finding it horrible to use.

I appreciate all the work that has gone in to improve the site, but in truth it isn't improved at all. Judging my today's match day thread, its akin to following teletext.
                You love a good moan, don't you?

Comment

Iím not sure how many times you want me to go over this HC but I will claify for you.

Tapatalk is not supported by the forum software.

Having any 3rd party application linked to the site has an element of risk. Sadly Tapatalk has too vulnerabilities which leave the site open to cyber attack.

Whilst you jest I have a responsibility to all users of the site to keep their data secure. Whilst the amount of data we hold is limited any potential hacking of the site could lead to thousands of email address and IPís being syphoned. It also can lead to the admin being unable to access the site and bring it down.

I accept that I doubt PNE Online is top of IS or Russian hit list if I can prevent any bots etc causing an issue by turning off an app a tiny percentage of users ultilised I will do.

As Iíve said I have apologised for this inconvience this has caused you and others.

In regards to the intermittent connectivity issues. Iíve been very clear with the cause and what I am doing about it. There was always was to be teething problems migrating to a new site whilst wishing to keep the huge database.

With regards yesterdayís problems I was spending some much needed time with my family, something of which Iíve not done enough of recently.

We will get there and I think everyone for their patience.
                  Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Update: I have now amended several configurations which should lead to a faster and more responsive forum.
                    Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Maybe your email address and password which you may have used on other websites?

Comment

Working...
                      X