Red Stripes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liberation View Post
    It's tacky and commercial...... " We " are better than that.
    Originally posted by Ando60 View Post

There is probably a core of about 100 people who regularly post on this forum ( apart from matchdays when the numbers are higher )

I speak to several people who dont post or dont post often and they think that there is one big clique on here......... Wont this just alienate those infrequent posters even more ??

Originally posted by JK View Post

Personally I actually agree, however I have put it out to the people.
    JK.... Is this a done deal? Because I think the two posts above make a very good point.

When you put it out to the people, what question was asked? Because if you asked "Do you want a LIKE button"... I'd have said YES - assuming that the like would just be registered against a specific post to indicate "good post".

But if I thought that the number of likes was being totted up in some way, in order to get a prominent positive status bar - permanently under the user's avatar, I'd definitely have voted NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Regardless View Post

JK.... Is this a done deal? Because I think the two posts above make a very good point.

When you put it out to the people, what question was asked? Because if you asked "Do you want a LIKE button"... I'd have said YES - assuming that the like would just be registered against a specific post to indicate "good post".

But if I thought that the number of likes was being totted up in some way, in order to get a prominent positive status bar - permanently under the user's avatar, I'd definitely have voted NO.
      I agree.

im going to see if there is a work around so the two are not linked.

Until then Iíve turned it off.

Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post

I agree.

im going to see if there is a work around so the two are not linked.

Until then Iíve turned it off.
        I'd have given you a 'Like'... but some bastard has taken away my Like button

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
          Is this Nobber?

Thatís like a before and after shot for hair removal!
          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Working...
          X