X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JK View Post
    Ok you’ve got me.

I believe he was last seen going for a drink with Nobber.... he hasn’t been seen since.
    Hah,

Not guilty
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Ok you’ve got me.

I believe he was last seen going for a drink with Nobber.... he hasn’t been seen since.
      This is really concerning, Nobbers not got a good reputation and Deanys a nice lad.
      "The gig economy is nothing new, its simply the reincarnation of an ancient evil."

Justin Welby

Comment

Before you try and get your comrades to go on strike I’ll be clear.

No one has been sacked.

Deany indicated a long time ago he didn’t want to be a mod, when the opportunity finally arrived to change permissions that was acted upon. If we have made an error and Deany didn’t want to absolve from his duties this can be rectified.

It’s my hope that all current mods who have been holding the fort will stay with us in any future plans and they are all aware of that.
        Hey, just thinking......if there’s a spare mod seat and you need a hand I’m still available.

I’d have this place ship shape in no time.
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

• Originally posted by raefil View Post
          This is really concerning, Nobbers not got a good reputation and Deanys a nice lad.
          I don’t want a good reputation thanks,

I’m animalistic and intend to grow old disgracefully.

Comment

Ok you’ve got me.

More likely got abducted by aliens.

Comment

• Please see http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...um-Please-Read for the latest update.

It may or may not confirm Nobber as life president
              Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

• Good to hear you have found a resolution. Looks like we will both start the new season with new forums.

Comment

Please see http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...um-Please-Read for the latest update.

Great. Let me know if you need a hand or any technical help getting it set up.

Comment

Please see http://www.pne-online.net/forum/show...um-Please-Read for the latest update.

President Nobber,

I like the sound of that.....

Iíd prefer to be Sheriff to be honest, gunslinger, shooting from the hip......

Maybe I should be both,

PRESIDENT SHERIFF NOBBER.

Yeh, letís confirm it at the agm, thanks JK, itís nice to be recognised

Comment

• Originally posted by leftbackdarton View Post
                      Good to hear you have found a resolution. Looks like we will both start the new season with new forums.
                      Ours will have more than 8 posters and wonít ban people for fuck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by northendlondon View Post
                        Great. Let me know if you need a hand or any technical help getting it set up.
                        Cheers

First job is stopping the bugs and we will take if from there.
                        Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Cheers

Ahem,

First job is acknowledging President Sheriff Nobber and announcing it to the forum patrons.

Comment

Cheers

Also happy to help with that if needed

Comment

• Originally posted by northendlondon View Post
                              Also happy to help with that if needed
                              Can you assist with giving me a sheriffs badge underneath my photo?

Comment

• Yay, no more bastard double posts!!!
                                RIP Kurt
                                Best mates for 14 years
                                09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

Working...
                                X