Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the football coach thread keep getting deleted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
    Who's called you a paedo sympathiser?

How about the thoughts of the victims?
    I think that the original poster suggested that there was more sympathy on here for the perpetrator than there was for for the victims !!
    Last edited by Ando60; 17-02-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Can't see a problem with posting openess and honesty...As long as it's the truth , what's the issue?
      Vote For John Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
        I think that the original poster suggested that there was more sympathy on here for the perpetrator than there was for for the victims !!
        Tell me about it!!

I got pelters on the initial thread for saying that!!!
        Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobber View Post
          Who's called you a paedo sympathiser?

How about the thoughts of the victims?
          Obviously I've ballsed up and hold my hands up. In the spirit of fairness, I'll no longer be having any input into any further mod decisions or actions.

Comment

Originally posted by shabbagaz View Post
            Obviously I've ballsed up and hold my hands up. In the spirit of fairness, I'll no longer be having any input into any further mod decisions or actions.
            Huh?

I wasn't having a go Gaz, not at all. It was a genuine question, chill.

I was intrigued that's all.
            Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

There are many things that need sorting out on this forum but please can folk remember that the moderators on this site do it for free and in recent times without any support from the owner of the site.

When it comes to legal matters we often take a safety first approach and threads may be closed/deleted whilst they wish for clarification from other mods.

Unlike them up the M55 we have avoided any action ever being taken against the forum.... now I am not saying anyone has done anything wrong in this instance but please consider this in the future.

Thanks.
              Last edited by JK; 18-02-2018, 03:18 PM.
              Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Originally posted by shabbagaz View Post
                Why?....... Better to be safe than sorry, go away, have a chat and a think and then either back up your decission or change it and explain why........... Which is what you've done. Top marks..... You did the right thing.
                Vote For John Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Liberation View Post
                  Why?....... Better to be safe than sorry, go away, have a chat and a think and then either back up your decission or change it and explain why........... Which is what you've done. Top marks..... You did the right thing.
                  I totally agree... don't beat yourself up Gaz , you have done nothing wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
                    There are many things that need sorting out on this forum but please can folk remember that the moderators on this site do it for free and in recent times without any support from the owner of the site.

When it comes to legal matters we often take a safety first approach and threads may be closed/deleted whilst they wish for clarification from other mods.

Unlike them up the M55 we have avoided any action ever being taken against the forum.... now I am not saying anyone has done anything wrong in this instance but please consider this in the future.

Thanks.
                    Ban on sight policy for all gimboid's from now on please bud.
                    dp/1853677280 Th
                    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Working...
                    X