Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that when pressing the 'New Posts' button, which is how I generally find out what I want to read, it seems that recently there's been a small change.

The list now doesn't contain a new post where it's me who has made the post, or started a new thread.

I suppose that's logical in a way - but I preferred it the old way, where all new posts are included.

If this is an inadvertent change, then I thought I'd make you aware of it.

Cheers

I also noticed this, it's really annoying me too.
    dp/1853677280 Th
    Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Originally posted by preach View Post
      Are you being sarcastic Preachy ???

Comment

Originally posted by Ando60 View Post
        Are you being sarcastic Preachy ???
        No bud, and it's Jack Daniels fault, he's obviously been fiddling about with the server again.
        dp/1853677280 Th
        Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for preach and the entire human race

Comment

Originally posted by preach View Post
          None of your new posts should be highlighted

Comment

Incidentally... feedback for JK.

This thread was about 4th on the list of 'New Posts' when I logged in a few minutes ago - because of Preach's post from an hour previously. After I posted... it has completely disappeared from the list.

Comment

Well.... did you change something?

I just posted and then found it there at the top of the list in the 'New Posts' section.

Comment

Oh... but the post above didn't register in the New Posts section.

I'll shut up about it now.

Comment

I have never used that way to view the forum so wouldn't have noticed.

I have not change any settings personally.

I assume it is down to the new patch on the forum and I'm not sure if I can amend it. When I get chance I will take a look.
                  Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post

I assume it is down to the new patch on the forum and I'm not sure if I can amend it. When I get chance I will take a look.
                    Just clonk it with a hammer bud.
                    dp/1853677280 Th

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post

JK, I was advised from the start using the forum to use the "new post" button and always have without issue. Recently though I have the same issue as Regardless ......each time I post it doesn't register when I click on new posts. I'm also not 100% sure each time I press it that someone has posted on a thread I;m interested in, so have to search the forum for it.
                      East Midlands Branch

Comment

Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post
                        JK, I was advised from the start using the forum to use the "new post" button and always have without issue. Recently though I have the same issue as Regardless ......each time I post it doesn't register when I click on new posts. I'm also not 100% sure each time I press it that someone has posted on a thread I;m interested in, so have to search the forum for it.
                        It has certainly changed recently. Threads I avoid now remain on the "new post" page under a different section until I mark all forums as read whereas in the past they would disappear once logging on. Doesn't really matter once you get used to it I guess.

Comment

I have changed a setting with regards to viewing new posts.

Let me know if this has resolved your problem or made it worse
                          Last edited by JK; 13-06-2018, 05:29 PM.
                          Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

Comment

Test
                            East Midlands Branch

Comment

Originally posted by jcfartpants View Post
                              Test
                              Itís not worked.
                              Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

Comment

Working...
                              X