Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HornbyCastle 6 month ban?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by edgy View Post
    Christ on a camel
    Iíd rather nominate Donald Trumps hairdresser first
    Bet Iíd get more votes than you flower
    Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

    Comment


    • #62
      Interesting read What the hell HC's ban has to do with me I'll never know. I was actually worried about him/her as the posts were becoming more and more bizarre. Its up to the mods who gets banned and for how long so whatever they decide I'm happy with. The incredulous face I pulled when I read that Mods being mates with posters is influencing things on this forum! There's been a hard core group on here for years that have got away with all sorts as in the 'in crowd'. Maybe thats changing for the better? Equality for all I say As a donator to the forum I'll be getting a vote in the mod elections this time. I'll be voting for someone new. Change is good. The forum's getting better and better thanks to those that take the time to run it despite all the want to be judge and jurors on this thread.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Nobber View Post
        Bet Iíd get more votes than you flower
        I bet you would
        But you would naturally measure by quantity
        I am more than happy to stick with quality !

        Comment


        • #64
          I think you are all forgetting the vital rule I introduced when I took over the forum regarding Mod Elections.

          Nobber will be excluded from all mod elections on the basis he is nobber
          Please support PNE-Online by becoming a FORUM PATRON

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by JK View Post
            I think you are all forgetting the vital rule I introduced when I took over the forum regarding Mod Elections.

            Nobber will be excluded from all mod elections on the basis he is nobber
            really did lol there

            Nice one

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by JK View Post
              I think you are all forgetting the vital rule I introduced when I took over the forum regarding Mod Elections.

              Nobber will be excluded from all mod elections on the basis he is nobber
              Itís a fair rule to be honest
              Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                Itís a fair rule to be honest
                But comfort yourself that if you were eligible you would get at least 50% more votes than anyone

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by edgy View Post
                  But comfort yourself that if you were eligible you would get at least 50% more votes than anyone
                  Donít care to be honest, Iím just happy being me,

                  Iím ace.
                  Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                    Donít care to be honest, Iím just happy being me,

                    Iím ace.
                    But I think we both know that you secretly do care

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by edgy View Post
                      But I think we both know that you secretly do care
                      100% Donít Edgy,

                      See thatís where weíre different, I really do not care what anyone thinks of me on here. If you donít like me, your problem.

                      But good for you for challenging my thoughts
                      Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Nobber View Post
                        100% Donít Edgy,

                        See thatís where weíre different, I really do not care what anyone thinks of me on here. If you donít like me, your problem.

                        But good for you for challenging my thoughts
                        It is nice to care though

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by edgy View Post
                          It is nice to care though
                          Yes it is,

                          But quite irrelevant on an anonymous forum. I figure as long as I donít intentionally try to upset someone, never intentionally lie or mislead. If I try to be as honest as possible and talk straight,

                          Then Iím just being me.

                          If people donít like me, tough shit.
                          Raefil, He's the second best moderator this forum has ever had, closely behind Nobber.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by edgy View Post
                            It is nice to care though
                            Everyone cares Edgy

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X