Mod elections - Open a vote for non patrons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liberation View Post

Chuck your efforts into raising some funds for the site rather than raising an insurrection...
    Revolution, not insurrection.

Free votes for all.

Comment

Originally posted by PNE Plungy View Post
      I could quite easily chuck in and vote Libs, but it still won't mean that the mods have been voted for by the forums users. They'll have been voted for by 25 or so patrons and that cant be representative of the forum as a whole.

I still say Free votes for All.

But, I accept on the evidence of this thread alone that I'm in the minority (of one ). So it appears theres no debate to be had.

As you were.
      I don't know if you know the 5Live programme 'Fighting Talk'... which always ends with two contestants given 30 seconds to "Defend the indefensible" the winner being the one who can best passionately argue the case for something that is patently stupid.

You'd be good at that

Comment

Originally posted by Regardless View Post
        I don't know if you know the 5Live programme 'Fighting Talk'... which always ends with two contestants given 30 seconds to "Defend the indefensible" the winner being the one who can best passionately argue the case for something that is patently stupid.

You'd be good at that
        To quote Albert Einstein,

"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before".

Comment

To quote Albert Einstein,

"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before".

In this case you appear to have walked into fast lane of the M6

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post
            Ha ha ha very good

Comment

Originally posted by PNEESSEX View Post

But still dodging the oncoming traffic.

Philistine thought processes by soooo many on here. Change is needed, but most are too antiquated to welcome anything different to the norm.
              Last edited by PNE Plungy; 13-09-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marsbars View Post
                Ha ha ha very good
                He saw a souped up Mini Cooper and decided to follow it.

Morning, Marsy
                Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp Blatter View Post
                  He saw a souped up Mini Cooper and decided to follow it.

Morning, Marsy
                  Said Cooper would have reversed over his head to be fair

Morning sir

Comment

Said Cooper would have reversed over his head to be fair

Morning sir
                    Its a wonder you can fit your chubby frame into a Mini Cooper. They must be bigger on the inside than they look on the outside

Comment

Its a wonder you can fit your chubby frame into a Mini Cooper. They must be bigger on the inside than they look on the outside
                      32" waist and 12 stone is chubby is it? The Cooper's aesthetics would be vastly improved with Plungy intestines splattered all over it, very walking dead

Comment

Well, that is when JD isnt upsetting him.

So, if I pay up and vote for you, is it in your manifesto to give a lifetime ban to Marsy? And also give JD a bit of a slapping?

If so, im in.
                        I didn't upset him as you're implying me to be some kind of villain here , if you read the thread in question.

I actually questioned what he posted, he didn't like the counter argument and off he flounced. His choice.

Glad the daft lad is back though

Oh... and cough up the 5-50 if you wish to vote. Without the various 5-50s off people, this site wouldn't exist as it does, it would be full of annoying adverts. Then, you'd have a right moan Plungy cha!!
                        Last edited by Jack Daniels; 13-09-2018, 10:25 AM. Reason: without
                        RIP Kurt
                        Best mates for 14 years
                        09/98 - 11/06/12

Comment

52" waist and 22 stone is chubby is it? The Cooper's aesthetics would be vastly improved with Plungy intestines splattered all over it, very walking dead
                          Edited for accuracy.

Comment

Edited for accuracy.
                            You're confusing me with ESSEX bud, he's the retired indolent glutton

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels View Post
                              I didn't upset him as you're implying me to be some kind of villain here , if you read the thread in question.

I actually questioned what he posted, he didn't like the counter argument and off he flounced. His choice.

Glad the daft lad is back though

Oh... and cough up the 5-50 if you wish to vote. Without the various 5-50s off people, this site wouldn't exist as it does, it would be full of annoying adverts. Then, you'd have a right moan Plungy cha!!
                              Definitely good to see Essex back. He shouldn't have let you get to him like he did, but I'm sure he won't make the same mistake again

Seems a lot of folk are missing the point of this thread. Its about giving everyone the right to vote for mods despite their patron status. It makes no odds if I become a patron or not, it wouldn't change the argument.

Comment

32" waist and 12 stone is chubby is it? The Cooper's aesthetics would be vastly improved with Plungy intestines splattered all over it, very walking dead
                                It is if you are a shortarse
                                Soup is Good Food

Life in Sparta, Greece

Comment

Working...
                                X