PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Inbound

and how to deliver the final coup de grace on Young. Stan Bowles was playing FOR CREWE against Brentford at Griffin Park you twit! The actual recommendation to the club was put in by my dad after we'd agreed we'd just seen one hell of a player. He told me it was like watching Finney again. In any event twits how would PNE have known I was just 12 years old ?

That's the lot of you turned over yet again!! You guys just walk straight into it don't you!

As for being a southerner who knows everything ? No, I'm a northerner who keeps his ear to the ground and consequently I have a pretty good understanding of what's out there in the footy world.

Young you have't a clue about the talent we have in the youth team have you ? When challenged you just weren't up to the test.

From now on you either engage me in sensible, factual, well reasoned debate or it really is "iggy" for you. And someone inform Mossyman that I can't read his drivel because he remains on "iggy." In any event I don't want to read what he posts up as, without fail, he never has anything to say for himself.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Wo back, wo back. Let me get this absolutely right, you are telling me that you have had a dad?

I thought you were the result of a chemical spilage.

And quite correct, he has served his time, if it hadn't been Lennon he'd have been out years ago.

BILL HICKS: "If you're gonna assassinate someone, have some fuckin' taste; Jesus . . . killed, Ghandi . . . killed, Lennon . . . killed. Reagan . . . wounded!":D

and how to deliver the final coup de grace on Young. Stan Bowles was playing FOR CREWE against Brentford at Griffin Park you twit! The actual recommendation to the club was put in by my dad after we'd agreed we'd just seen one hell of a player. He told me it was like watching Finney again. In any event twits how would PNE have known I was just 12 years old ?

That's the lot of you turned over yet again!! You guys just walk straight into it don't you!

As for being a southerner who knows everything ? No, I'm a northerner who keeps his ear to the ground and consequently I have a pretty good understanding of what's out there in the footy world.

Young you have't a clue about the talent we have in the youth team have you ? When challenged you just weren't up to the test.

From now on you either engage me in sensible, factual, well reasoned debate or it really is "iggy" for you. And someone inform Mossyman that I can't read his drivel because he remains on "iggy." In any event I don't want to read what he posts up as, without fail, he never has anything to say for himself.

The club would not listen to a 12 year old - disgraceful - I know Santa did as you still have the inflated head he brought for you.

Tried to get on Central recently?

Please put me on iggy - I want to make a club and get some T shirts printed.

Always up to the test and always ready to engage when you cut out the crap and get yourself sorted out.

I will be here for you (unless I am igged!).

That's you nailed Young. What a thoroughly inept reply!

As for you Maestro, what can one say ? You are the lowest of the low. You have insulted a fine person who your useless father, if you ever knew him, wouldn't have been able to come within touching distance of. Scum like you should be put down at birth.

As for you Maestro, what can one say ? You are the lowest of the low. You have insulted a fine person who your useless father, if you ever knew him, wouldn't have been able to come within touching distance of. Scum like you should be put down at birth.

A very clear reply which you have failed to answer - why would the club respond to the views of a 12 year old regarding the self confessed gambling addict Stan Bowles. Perhaps they knew of his addiction after thoroughly looking into the insider information you had provided and decided that this lad Small forest clearly knows 'nought' and his advice should be ignored in the future. A policy which the club has adhered to.

Veni, vidi, vici prat.

Haha outbantered Nobring, come back when you can play with the big boys.

Maestro you delude yourself you aren't a "big boy." You are in fact a pygmy. Other than that I no longer have any desire to enter into your inept and vile banter. You are obviously a crude person who was dragged up by scum.Or tell me was it the other way in that you have an inherent systemic failing ?

You will have observed Neil Young is another now consigned to "iggy" and you are on the brink of heading the same way.

So it's your last chance "big boy," let's see if you can actually debate an issue in a sensible and articulate manner ? Go right ahead.If not bye,bye.

Last edited:
Maestro you delude yourself you aren't a "big boy." You are in fact a pygmy. Other than that I no longer have any desire to enter into your inept and vile banter. You are obviously a crude person who was dragged up by scum.Or tell me was it the other way in that you have an inherent systemic failing ?

You will have observed Neil Young is another now consigned to "iggy" and you are ont the brink of heading the same way.

So it's your last chance "big boy," let's see if you can actually debate an issue in a sensible and articulate manner ? Go right ahead.If not bye,bye.

I can only think of a few constructive words to describe you.

Words such as

Dick
Wanker
Prick
Ego Maniac
Tosser
Gob shite

I have never seen anyone so self righteous in my life. Only you and you alone think what you ever come out with is fact and cast in stone.
I can name a shit load of players early season as future stars safe in the knowledge that the law of averages would mean id get a few right.

You have said in a reply to me you dont sit and look at sites such as sky sports etc etc yet you quite clearly say you have looked at the sky sports scout at a certain player lol

So you either do or you dont!?!?!?!?

Mark oh dear, not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box are you.

OK it's like this I

Identify

&

Monitor

using my own system which also relies on me contacting fans at other clubs (you should try it sometime). Then what I do oh mentally challenged one in this instance is post up here a report on the player from a third party source. That is someone other than myself so that, matey, you have then what is called a more OBJECTIVE appraisal. That being so it is not me extolling the virtues of an aforementioned player but somebody else.

What a joke you are that you think I have the time or inclination to sit on here night after night trawling through the sites you have referred to that I didn't know existed and am not interested in.

Mark oh dear, not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box are you.

OK it's like this I

Identify

&

Monitor

using my own system which also relies on me contacting fans at other clubs (you should try it sometime). Then what I do oh mentally challenged one in this instance is post up here a report on the player from a third party source. That is someone other than myself so that, matey, you have then what is called a more OBJECTIVE appraisal. That being so it is not me extolling the virtues of an aforementioned player but somebody else.

What a joke you are that you think I have the time or inclination to sit on here night after night trawling through the sites you have referred to that I didn't know existed and am not interested in.

YOU stated you got a players stats off sky sports scout you fucking moron.

And the fact you are trying to take praise for another persons apraisal of a player is just quality.

You claim you know what your talking about when you have just admitted you know fuck all and work on handed down info. SO lets get straight to the facts here.

YOU know FUCK ALL you take praise for other peoples views and apraisal on youth players from other clubs...... Yet you try and sit so high on your perch claiming to be all knowing you stupid fucking tit.

Perhaps ill re write the Lord of the Rings and take credit for all the work myself, You fuckin clueless moron.

You really have in your last post on here shown exactly what kind of person you are.

Claim you know everything when in theory all you are is a master of the copy and paste function.

I stand back and bow down to your knowldege of CTRL = C crack on dick spring and go ask some other fans for info on players and come on here and take credit some more. DICK:eek::eek::eek:

This thread is getting a bit boring.

Ringpiece claims to be the all knowing of every player anywhere, another poster takes the piss out of him. Ringpiece starts spouting more shite calling people names like boy and sonny jim and yet again gets more abuse.

Like a scratched frickin record!

I once sent a telegram to Alf Ramsey regarding Brian Mooney, he didnt listen though. Even though he was two years old at the time I just knew he would be a good footballer

Mark, steady on matey as you're losing it big time. I.......said............you........imbecile...............that...........having..........
identified .........and.........monitored...............the ...............player.....
myself............I ......pasted..........
up..........what...........a..............third...............party...........thought.....
thus.............avoiding.....any............of ..............my.....alleged.......
bias.

It's apparent you don't understand the concept of a "third party." Quite incredible. How else can your laughable tirade be explained ?

You are mate a complete and utter buffoon. I suggest in future you avoid my posts as you have nothing to bring to the table in the way of meaningful debate or ideas.You would be better advised to remain with your peer group e.g. the likes of Andy Saville, Neil Young etc. In that particular den of first rate jesters you will no doubt be a star because you will "have found your level." Enjoy yourself.

Don't forget this time around I'm no longer prepared to suffer fools like you. Again a world of "iggy" is almost upon you.

WFG, I suspect those players may be:

Al Harrati (don't know if I've spelt that one right), Hayhurst, Bent, Dudley and McLellan if he's not already signed.

Jamie Douglas is the one we should all watch for if he recovers from his injury.

Meanwhile you'll be pleased to hear I've almost finished it.