PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Proctor

Go for it

Go for it

Agree with Voldemort,i was on that game and he;s got it in his locker to be a good,so maybe last 20 mins put him on,danny mayor did great when he came on as a sub,so yes give the lad his chance and who knows.:)

Just had a quick look at Mossy's post. Just where do we get absolutely useless, inept people like him from ? Freedom of speech should be removed from such cretins because that's what he is.

mossy speaks the truth most of the time when it comes to you. at the moment you are on the side of the angels, so is shaky ...long may it continue. mike proctor bowing fast off the wrong foot...a sight to behold.

Gotta be worth a place on the bench....now that you can have seven subs, we always had two forwards on the bench until recently we have only had one forward why is he not including him, has he been injured ?

Ive got to say i like the looks of him. He looks like he will offer something different to the forwards we currently have.

I would say that i would like him to get a few more sessions in the Gym not too much tho dont want him looking like Mells.

I was on that game and it was the first time I had seen young Proctor in action and I must say that I was very impressed with him, particularly in the second half when he was playing on the right wing (although I would have liked to see him play up front)

Similar sort of play to Neil Mellor. i.e. Big strong player, not afraid to run at his man and seems the sort to give his all to the cause.

Looking forward to his first appearance for the first team. Hopefully that will be this season.

I was on that game and it was the first time I had seen young Proctor in action and I must say that I was very impressed with him, particularly in the second half when he was playing on the right wing (although I would have liked to see him play up front)

Similar sort of play to Neil Mellor. i.e. Big strong player, not afraid to run at his man and seems the sort to give his all to the cause.

Looking forward to his first appearance for the first team. Hopefully that will be this season.

Dont make me fuckin laugh lol
Only place that lazy fat shirker runs is to the fuckin kebab shop..... I think it is totally unfair to compare any youth player to neil mellor, not unless said youth player has the figure of Jabba the Hut

Thanks Voldemort very interesting looks like a good prospect for the future at last our youth set up is bearing fruit. It sticks in my throat but did Simpson at least do something right in appointing Hoyland and Ramsdale???

Putting my usual differences with Voldemort to one side, I have to agree that based on those highlights Proctor looks like a cracking prospect and once our safety is assured this season it will be very interesting to see how he fares against Championship pro's instead of schoolboys.

Dont make me fuckin laugh lol
Only place that lazy fat shirker runs is to the fuckin kebab shop..... I think it is totally unfair to compare any youth player to neil mellor, not unless said youth player has the figure of Jabba the Hut

Once again we see the lazy assumption that Neil Mellor is a lazy player. Do you watch him when he plays or do you just label him lazy due to his 'fat boy' reputation?

Next time you watch PNE, I urge you to watch what Neil Mellor does off the ball. See how much he runs, see how he chases down every lost cause. He is an extremely hard working footballer who has the misfortune of being labelled 'lazy' from fans who do not rate him. He may not be a world beater, but one thing he certainly is not, is lazy.

Not seen the You Tube footage but is it another of Kesselrings home movies of youth team players, taken from a rustling bush, with the sound of deep breathing in the background?

On that one Maestro you actually made me laugh. OK now come on let's be having it, your full analysis of the following youth players:

Comrie ? McLaughlin ? Leather ? Hart ? Devine ? Wright ? Davidson ? Owens ? Mayor ? Barton ? Miller ? McGreevy ? Proctor ? McLellan ? Dougan ? Douglas ?

I asked you to do this last night and to date you don't seem to have responded. So, you try to take the "P" out of someone who passes comment on these lads but let's see if you can back it up. If you can't you're going to look pretty darned stupid.

On that one Maestro you actually made me laugh. OK now come on let's be having it, your full analysis of the following youth players:

Comrie ? McLaughlin ? Leather ? Hart ? Devine ? Wright ? Davidson ? Owens ? Mayor ? Barton ? Miller ? McGreevy ? Proctor ? McLellan ? Dougan ? Douglas ?

I asked you to do this last night and to date you don't seem to have responded. So, you try to take the "P" out of someone who passes comment on these lads but let's see if you can back it up. If you can't you're going to look pretty darned stupid.

Comrie -- Undecided
McLaughlin -- potential
Leather -- league 2
Hart -- BSP
Devine -- League 2
Wright -- League 2-1
Davidson -- Undecided
Owens -- Potential
Mayor -- potential (prem clubs interested until the MAYOR incident)
Barton -- Potential
Miller -- Undecided
Mc Greevy -- Undecided
Proctor -- potential needs to go on loan to league 1
McLellen -- undecided
Dougan -- Potential Star
Douglas -- undecided