PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Red shirt protesters in thailand

yoga

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Redshirt-Protesters-Force-Immigrati-t353357.html

Starting to become more than a pain in the arse these people....relative to the countries 60 million people theres only a relative handful of them in bangkok and irts time the government told them to fuck off back to their farms or else:mad:
The red shirts are basically the supposedly "under priviliged" of thailand and want better living conditions but maybe the pricks could make a start in improving their lives by getting themselves some education
2 of the greatest disasters in human history were the peasants takeovers in the french revolution and after the execution of charles 1,thaksin being a latter day cromwell
A leading contender for best joke in history was marie antoinettes comment "let them eat cake" and someone should tell it to the red shirts in bangkok who should PUT UP OR SHUT UP
The thai government wants to take a leaf out of maggie thatchers book and route the lot of 'em,theres one girl who didn't fuck about with the miners or argies and she'd give the red shirts short shrift

Yes,the peasants are indeed REVOLTING(in more ways than one):mad:

Last edited:
They are still about 8 rungs above you though in the food and human chain, you bitter twisted gimp.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Redshirt-Protesters-Force-Immigrati-t353357.html

Starting to become more than a pain in the arse these people....relative to the countries 60 million people theres only a relative handful of them in bangkok and irts time the government told them to fuck off back to their farms or else:mad:
The red shirts are basically the supposedly "under priviliged" of thailand and want better living conditions but maybe the pricks could make a start in improving their lives by getting themselves some education
2 of the greatest disasters in human history were the peasants takeovers in the french revolution and after the execution of charles 1,thaksin being a latter day cromwell
A leading contender for best joke in history was marie antoinettes comment "let them eat cake" and someone should tell it to the red shirts in bangkok who should PUT UP OR SHUT UP
The thai government wants to take a leaf out of maggie thatchers book and route the lot of 'em,theres one girl who didn't fuck about with the miners or argies and she'd give the red shirts short shrift

Yes,the peasants are indeed REVOLTING(in more ways than one):mad:

what a ridiculous self image you seem to hold.

Post summat about peasants and they are sure to appear:rolleyes:

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV,
And you think you're so clever and classless and free,
But you're still fucking peasents as far as I can see,

http://www.lyrics007.com/John Lennon Lyrics/Working Class Hero Lyrics.html

A fucking stinking beggar has the cheek to call ANYBODY a peasant.

How sad.

Every one of these people are worth two of you. And that tramp is why you get on you're high horse about them.

They contribute more to their country in one fucking day than you do in a year. All you do is beg off poor people and yet you think this is clever!

You and you're type are the scum of the Earth Yoga, not only are you a sex case but a parasite as well.

A fucking stinking beggar has the cheek to call ANYBODY a peasant.

How sad.

Every one of these people are worth two of you. And that tramp is why you get on you're high horse about them.

They contribute more to their country in one fucking day than you do in a year. All you do is beg off poor people and yet you think this is clever!

You and you're type are the scum of the Earth Yoga, not only are you a sex case but a parasite as well.

I'm an entertainer actually,just ask the folks in kl i was playing to 30 minutes before this match started
The red shirt peasants are disrupting the whole thai economy by screwing up the capital city....funny how if the red shirts have such a good case why they dont have the thai armys support
Hopefully the army will get a bit tired of all this and wade in and show the red shirts whose boss

I'm an entertainer actually,just ask the folks in kl i was playing to 30 minutes before this match started
The red shirt peasants are disrupting the whole thai economy by screwing up the capital city....funny how if the red shirts have such a good case why they dont have the thai armys support
Hopefully the army will get a bit tired of all this and wade in and show the red shirts whose boss

Beggar tramp.

Beggar.

You are a beggar, never mind how many times you try and call yourself a musician, we all know you are a beggar.

You beg for a meager living.

Beggar tramp.

Beggar.

You are a beggar, never mind how many times you try and call yourself a musician, we all know you are a beggar.

You beg for a meager living.

Well your post is actually confirmation of my abilities given your dismissal of worldwide attractions like f1
F1 popular,my music popular....you cant see why people love both......'nuff said:)

Well your post is actually confirmation of my abilities given your dismissal of worldwide attractions like f1
F1 popular,my music popular....you cant see why people love both......'nuff said:)

Your music is about as popular as you would be in a fucking creche.

You are a beggar Yoga.

That's it. A lifes work and all you've risen too is a beggar.

If I didn't know what sort of man you are I would feel sorry for you.

But people like you deserve all the misery they get.:)

But people like you deserve all the misery they get.:)

Aye....your right there

Suffered greatly yesterday watching the f1,suffering now in a kl internet point listening to WW,off out busking when the game ends at midnight(malay time)off back to southern thailand next monday to join in with songkran(thai new year)then back to bangkok for my flight to athens(via cairo)on april 24th
Back to dublin on may 1st
A truly sad,sad life:(

Aye....your right there

Suffered greatly yesterday watching the f1,suffering now in a kl internet point listening to WW,off out busking when the game ends at midnight(malay time)off back to southern thailand next monday to join in with songkran(thai new year)then back to bangkok for my flight to athens(via cairo)on april 24th
Back to dublin on may 1st
A truly sad,sad life:(

Begging Yoga.

Not busking, begging.

Please get it right next time you reply.

A wandering minstral i:)

This is you.....

beggar-angel2.jpg

This is a musician......

112.jpg

The only thing you and the musician have in common is........well I'd better not say on here.:eek:

I've just noticed this thread, and this cunt beggars belief. It truly would be justice if these workers strung the scrounging cunt up.

Please do not invent quotes for me.

As has already been said, each one of these workers is a far superior human being than you are, you sub human, parasitic piece of shit.