PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

FAO Shaky

I really cant see what some peoples problems are with this.

I thought i would just point it out to shaky because i know it rattles him, thats all :confused:

It's like me starting two threads on how shite Mckenna was/is within a 24 hour period, it's pointless & annoying.

Also Mckenna was shite.

ive voted lonners simply because of the utter anti-lonners crap shaky has posted on here since april 2006 and i assume much more before.

ive voted lonners simply because of the utter anti-lonners crap shaky has posted on here since april 2006 and i assume much more before.

Well thats a silly reason to vote Lonners because he doesnt half deserve it tbh.

Predictable or what?

It proves what gormless hero worshipping twats follow this club, it makes me cringe. :eek:

No, no, no my friend, it proves how unrepresentative this forum is of PNE fans overall.

Most have a balanced view of Lonergan, not at his best yet, because of two missing years, but heading in the right direction.

You, Shaky have been heading in the wrong direction for ages and, lemming-like, will be over the cliff before long together with Danny.

You have become very tedious!

You, Shaky have been heading in the wrong direction for ages and, lemming-like, will be over the cliff before long together with Danny.

You have become very tedious!

The whole Lonergan debate has become very boring to be honest, placed unnecessarily across numerous threads on this board.

It is obvious that both sides of the divide are never going to agree and have instead resulted to the childish name calling both of the players and each other. I fail to understand why a player who is given a contract by a club, paid excessive wages and is picked to play by the manager is a C*nt just because they are not as good as people want them to be. They are not murderers, muggers or child molesters etc, they are just average players. Can their efforts not be discussed as such, yeh say they are shit if you want, but the pathetic name calling defies belief.

As for peoples who's opinions you don't agree with on here, god knows why they have to be classed as c*nts, or even worse dog shaggers etc. It is bloody childish and is ruining what was once a really good message board.

Yes I know I don't have to come on if I don't like it, but I do enjoy reading the sensible threads on here with proper discussion. I don't understand why the Mods don't clamp down on some of the infantile rubbish that is posted.

The whole Lonergan debate has become very boring to be honest, placed unnecessarily across numerous threads on this board.

As for peoples who's opinions you don't agree with on here, god knows why they have to be classed as c*nts, or even worse dog shaggers etc. It is bloody childish and is ruining what was once a really good message board.

Ain't that the truth :(

It is obvious that both sides of the divide are never going to agree and have instead resulted to the childish name calling both of the players and each other. I fail to understand why a player who is given a contract by a club, paid excessive wages and is picked to play by the manager is a C*nt just because they are not as good as people want them to be. They are not murderers, muggers or child molesters etc, they are just average players. Can their efforts not be discussed as such, yeh say they are shit if you want, but the pathetic name calling defies belief.

Yes I know I don't have to come on if I don't like it, but I do enjoy reading the sensible threads on here with proper discussion. I don't understand why the Mods don't clamp down on some of the infantile rubbish that is posted.

Well said that man.

The worrying thing is though, that is Shaky's level of intelligence. He has proved he can't debate, express an opinion without portraying it as fact or accept someone else's opinion.

I think he just simply is, on that level. He is an internet bully, probably as a result of being on the receiving end of it in his youth.

Best way is to block him. He makes much more sense that way!