PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth - Richard Gage interview

yes I am certain that the offical story is a lie based on my research so far, what point of that statement are you struggling with?

I would have thought I have made this rather obvious to all and I have never denied it.

I don't get you at all.

Did the holocaust happen Deany?

Computer technology, have you not seen "September tales"?

The worlds media were all in on it, fucking Jews control all of it!

Oh how I miss the rolley eyes smiley!

Zionists are major players in global media without a doubt. laugh away if you like and don't bother to check for yourself :)

were they the orchestrators of this whole event though? who knows. investigation time.

yes I am certain that the offical story is a lie based on my research so far, what point of that statement are you struggling with?

I would have thought I have made this rather obvious to all and I have never denied it.

I don't get you at all.

But it was you that was telling us you weren't certain of anything, but you are now telling us that the muzzers flying into the WTC is a big fat lie.

You are absolutely 100% certain of this.

You have no trouble denying the obvious though, that you hate the west and particularly the Jews.

I agree it does sound rather mental doesn't it.

but then again we were told a plane hit the pentagon, we were told a plane crashed in that field. I doubt the plane theory in both of these tales (particularly at the pentagon).

so you could say they have a history about lying about planes, that's all I'm saying......

at this point I don't think the plane/no plane thing is the biggest area to focus on and scrutinise, and like you say. at first hearing it sounds rather daft indeed, I felt exactly the same.

The thing that niggles me about the Pentagon is how there is no footage whatsoever. The Pentagon must have shit loads of CCTV all around it, yet none of them picked it up? The only camera that was confirmed to be watching was that one in the petrol station. Yet, with that one camera, the government seized the tape and removed the frame that shows the impact. Why would they do that? Just show everyone the full tape and the conspiracy theorists will have to shut up. The Pentagon incident is pretty much the only conspiracy theory I subscribe to, simply because it doesn't make sense to do what they did.

But it was you that was telling us you weren't certain of anything, but you are now telling us that the muzzers flying into the WTC is a big fat lie.

You are absolutely 100% certain of this.

You have no trouble denying the obvious though, that you hate the west and particularly the Jews.

yes I am absolutely certain the official story is a lie.

all clear now fella?

"September clues" more fucking fantasy.

The News Media had a central role in pulling off the 9/11 psy-op. The operation involved airing on television a substitute, computer-generated version of reality. It has temporarily succeeded to sell to the world the preposterous tale of 19 young terrorists using hijacked airliners to attack the USA. This longstanding research has established the falseness of the images shown on LIVE TV on 9/11 – as well as all the subsequently released video material. The 9/11 hoax is definitively exposed by method revealed.
its that bit I find more worrying. what are these people on.

this is also shocking.

The 9/11 psyop relied foremostly on that ‘weak spot’ of ours. We all fell for the images we saw on TV at the time – understandably so, as the sheer horror of the proposed imagery generated a wall of outrage and fear – thick enough to discourage any critical review of it. In hindsight, we can only wonder why so few questioned the absurd TV coverage proposed by all the major networks. The picture at left shows a moment (at 8:59AM) of the four synchronized TV broadcasts of ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX: yet another indication that the 9/11 TV "LIVE" broadcasts were managed by one single, centralized studio. (see my audio analysis in September Clues E)

do you think they are watching the world cup final, flicking between BBC1 and ITV dreaming up wild conspiracies.

Zionists are major players in global media without a doubt. laugh away if you like and don't bother to check for yourself :)

were they the orchestrators of this whole event though? who knows. investigation time.

I've given you what I believe to be the definition of a Zionist here.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a nationalist[1] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[2] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to support and advocate on behalf of the Jewish state, and its current existence.

Can you please give me your definition of these bogeymen?

you asked me this before, are you becoming forgetful?

yes

Those anti-Zionist Jews you love deny the holocaust deany, they even went to a meeting mith the President of Iran in support of his holocaust denial.

I think you're lying again and subscribe to the holocaust being another Zionist plot.

its that bit I find more worrying. what are these people on.

this is also shocking.

do you think they are watching the world cup final, flicking between BBC1 and ITV dreaming up wild conspiracies.

aye it's quite sad for those sad little people. Dreaming up conspiracies on the back of other peoples tragic losses. AS the ealier poster stated

Yes it was. I was there. I saw the f**cking plane with my own eyes. Any other theories?

Indeed. There are certainly some inconsistencies that need re-investigating with this case. However, when people start suggesting that no planes hit the towers, then they look a bit mental. How they can discount all the amateur footage of the impact is beyond me.
same old shit though isnt it. The conspiracies started out by saying no planes hit, but that was proven to be utter bullshit so you have to move on.

same old shit though isnt it. The conspiracies started out by saying no planes hit, but that was proven to be utter bullshit so you have to move on.

pretty much the case. There must be a conspiricy, so they invent a new one. Remember, it's not their job to present evidence, it's yours to prove them wrong.

The thing that niggles me about the Pentagon is how there is no footage whatsoever. The Pentagon must have shit loads of CCTV all around it, yet none of them picked it up? The only camera that was confirmed to be watching was that one in the petrol station. Yet, with that one camera, the government seized the tape and removed the frame that shows the impact. Why would they do that? Just show everyone the full tape and the conspiracy theorists will have to shut up. The Pentagon incident is pretty much the only conspiracy theory I subscribe to, simply because it doesn't make sense to do what they did.
it is the centre of american military operations. are you really surprised they are touchy abotu releasing video footage of the surrounding area?

it is the centre of american military operations. are you really surprised they are touchy abotu releasing video footage of the surrounding area?

touchy about having cctv in the area I would of thought, especially any looking at the building.

There is however plenty of eye witness reports from people who were passing.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/05/16/pentagon-911.html

You'd be surprised. There's still a huge movement that firmly believe that no planes were involved in 9/11. If anything, the movement seems to be gaining support. Loonies.

You'd be surprised. There's still a huge movement that firmly believe that no planes were involved in 9/11. If anything, the movement seems to be gaining support. Loonies.

It's hardly huge, just a few loonies on the internet, a simple google search reveals the type of loon you're dealing with.

absolutely Randall, they could have shut "conspiracy theorists" up in a second if they prersented any of this footage. so why didn't they? what possible reason could there be for refusing to present evidence which should completely confirm their official story?

you have nailed the pentagon one.

what was also astounding to me was that piece of video they released to the media a few years after the pentagon incident. I remember watching the news presenter say in his own words something like "that should finally put all these wild conspiracy theories to bed"

well the footage they released claiming to be absolute proof looked nothing remotley like a bloody passnger jet aircraft!

they really think people are stupid clearly.

so if they're lying about this how can we believe them unquestionably about the rest of the events that day?

Last edited:
No I didn't ask it, but I'm sure someone else did.

Did the eye witnesses to the planes lie then, on the twin towers? (even the guy on this thread at the start).

you did on another thread (terrorist sheep I believe)

getting senile?

we've gone over the eye witnesses before on this forum I recall, most of them shown to us on the telly were either working for the media or had wives, husbands who did.

September clues goes over a lot of these, lists them by name and what organisations they have ties with, check them out.

Last edited: