PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth - Richard Gage interview

absolutely Randall, they could have shut "conspiracy theorists" up in a second if they prersented any of this footage. so why didn't they? what possible reason could there be for refusing to present evidence which should completely confirm their official story?

you have nailed the pentagon one.

what was also astounding to me was that piece of video they released to the media a few years after thet pentagon incident. I remember watching the new presenter say in his own words something like "that should finally put all these wild conspiracy theories to bed"

well the footage they released claiming to be absolute proof looked nothing remotley like a bloody passnger jet aircraft!

they really think people are stupid clearly.

so if they're lying about this how can we believe them unquestionably about the rest of the events that day?

There's some lying cunts about Deany!

Not least these idiots making stuff up about 9/11.

The only thing I question is the plane in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they shot it down over an uninhabited area, but according to deany there wasn't even a plane and it never crashed!

its that bit I find more worrying. what are these people on.

this is also shocking.

do you think they are watching the world cup final, flicking between BBC1 and ITV dreaming up wild conspiracies.

I personally think there is a strong possibility that CGI (computer graphic images) have been used in some of the footage used that day.

september clues covers a lot of these images and CGI claims in a lot of detail. you be the judge.

there are plenty of debunkers out there on their information but there are also plenty of supporters of the CGI evidence too.

Those anti-Zionist Jews you love deny the holocaust deany, they even went to a meeting mith the President of Iran in support of his holocaust denial.

I think you're lying again and subscribe to the holocaust being another Zionist plot.

good for them if they do, that's not my business what others think.

oh and good for you with your assumption.

touchy about having cctv in the area I would of thought, especially any looking at the building.

There is however plenty of eye witness reports from people who were passing.

I meant surely the building itself would have it's own CCTV monitoring the perimeter.

You ever seen that video? It's inconclusive to say the least. You don't really see anything at all. People have gone over it frame by frame but it doesn't show anything that proves it either way.

It's CCTV footage, it's always shite.

Surely the "computer wizards" deany thinks made it all up and presented it to the world via the zionist media could have come up with footage at least as good as that they made up for the WTC planes?

That pretty much rules that theory out doesn't it?

good for them if they do, that's not my business what others think.

oh and good for you with your assumption.

It's an easy assumption to make of somebody so obviously anti-semetic. You blame the jews for 9-11 so blaming them for the holocaust will be a piece of piss!

Distancing yourself from those anti semetic loons of NETUREI KARTA are you now?

Last edited:
I personally think there is a strong possibility that CGI (computer graphic images) have been used in some of the footage used that day.

september clues covers a lot of these images and CGI claims in a lot of detail. you be the judge.

there are plenty of debunkers out there on their information but there are also plenty of supporters of the CGI evidence too.
that website is the craziest thing ive ever seen, and ive seen 2 girls 1 cup.

same old shit though isnt it. The conspiracies started out by saying no planes hit, but that was proven to be utter bullshit so you have to move on.

I don't think they did start out this way jaymo,

I think the no planes theories came later.

I came across them later anyway.

I don't think this is the most important question right now personally so I didn't look into these theories in any detail.

we know that airbourne objects hit those building whether they were planes, missiles or something else.

I don't have a problem with the objects being planes, I have a problem with these being what brought the buidlings down so quickly.

It's CCTV footage, it's always shite.

Surely the "computer wizards" deany thinks made it all up and presented it to the world via the zionist media could have come up with footage at least as good as that they made up for the WTC planes?

That pretty much rules that theory out doesn't it?

I'm certainly not in that camp. The WTC were clearly hit by planes (no CGI), there is no denying. The Pentagon thing just bugs me. I can understand no footage being available for the Pennsylvania flight as it was the middle of nowhere, but I just don't understand how nothing managed to capture this plane hitting the Pentagon. Just doesn't sit right with me, that's all.

it is the centre of american military operations. are you really surprised they are touchy abotu releasing video footage of the surrounding area?

yes I am very surprised.

what could they show that is so top secret about an outside view of a plane hitting the pentagon?

we can all see what it looks like on the outside anyway.

touchy about having cctv in the area I would of thought, especially any looking at the building.

There is however plenty of eye witness reports from people who were passing.

they have shown footage from their CCTV cameras though,

unfortunately for them it shows nothing like what you would expect a passenger jet to look like, therefore their official story still remains unproven.

all they need to do is release the other footage they have on this impact and it would help us to start to put this whole issue surrounding the pentagon to bed.

but they won't will they...... 9 years on and what do we have, didly squat.

they have shown footage from their CCTV cameras though,

unfortunately for them it shows nothing like what you would expect a passenger jet to look like, therefore their official story still remains unproven.

all they need to do is release the other footage they have on this impact and it would help us to start to put this whole issue surrounding the pentagon to bed.

but they won't will they...... 9 years on and what do we have, didly squat.

Sorry deany, I'd rather beleive the eye-witnesses who saw the plane, than some tin-foil hat wearers, who still haven't moved on from the family home.

it's a question of reliability and trust of the sources.

On one hand, you have eye-witnesses, who were there as it happened.

On the other, you have some 40 year old virgins, spouting crap from 1000 miles away.

Sorry to say, I wont be taking your line on things, but the eye-witnesses.

You can whine all you want, and get angry. The truth of the matter is, you have prior for talking garbage, and not having facts to back anything up. At least with Randell, we can have a discussion, as he is open to new ideas. Possibly because he doesn't have a made up girlfriend, and has been laid.

You'd be surprised. There's still a huge movement that firmly believe that no planes were involved in 9/11. If anything, the movement seems to be gaining support. Loonies.

yeah it is gaining support I hear.

and it was not an earlier theory I'm sure, I think it was a more recent theory.

going off what I have found since looking into this stuff anyway.