PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

unsworth

And don't get me started on Eagles, that cunt looks like a drag queen.

Erm, you mean like this...

Chris_Eagles_731740i.jpg

Oh my lord! What is happening to football when you have people like that ^^ in the game. Terrible stuff!

I've seen penalties given for the Eagles incident and if it had been at the other end, I would have been jumping up claiming a pen. However, it was just a case of one player running into another. Eagles running quickly into the box, our player not moving out of the way (as is his right). Sorry to disagree with my fellow North Enders, but it wasn't a dive. Could have been a penalty, but probably was a good decision not to award it, as it did just appear to be a case of two players colliding, rather than an infingement.

So 'football in general' = less than 4% of people responding to an poll on some website ?

Righty-ho...

So you deny Eagles is a cheating diving fuckwit????
If so then you need to take your Claret tinted glasses off and wobble your head.

What a shock

No mention of the dive by Treacy?

No mention of the dive by the player near the corner flag?

With your rather chequered history in regards to Diving players (ie being unable to see that Fuller in particular was dreadful at it), you will understand that those of us who support the team that have taken six points of you this season will assume you are talking bollocks.

I was there, and I thought it was a bit of clever play from Eagles that could have been a penalty. I don't think it was a dive, and I don't think it was a penalty

That one on Marney though was nailed on though!

When did Fuller dive to win any penalties against the dingles? I seem to remember him single handedly destroying them a few times but diving? The dingles won the game yesterday but yet they still come on here moaning about Eagles not winning a penalty. It was never a penalty in a million years. Our man turned to run after the ball, Eagles spotted an opportunity to try and win a penalty, ran into the back of him and flopped on the floor claiming a penalty. Poor effort.

When did Fuller dive to win any penalties against the dingles? I seem to remember him single handedly destroying them a few times but diving? The dingles won the game yesterday but yet they still come on here moaning about Eagles not winning a penalty. It was never a penalty in a million years. Our man turned to run after the ball, Eagles spotted an opportunity to try and win a penalty, ran into the back of him and flopped on the floor claiming a penalty. Poor effort.

2004, Turf Moor, 1-1 draw. Most blatant dive you could wish for, you were losing 1-0 at the time and then he dived and who else but Grezza stepped up to smash in the equaliser.

Same game he got sent off in, for I think elbowing Glen Little.

No doubt Fuller was a superb player (just like Eagles) but he was a diving bastard (unlike Eagles). He could win a game single handedly for you, and my arsehole used to clench everytime he got the ball. The 5-3 game he was literally unplayable.

2004, Turf Moor, 1-1 draw. Most blatant dive you could wish for, you were losing 1-0 at the time and then he dived and who else but Grezza stepped up to smash in the equaliser.

Same game he got sent off in, for I think elbowing Glen Little.

No doubt Fuller was a superb player (just like Eagles) but he was a diving bastard (unlike Eagles). He could win a game single handedly for you, and my arsehole used to clench everytime he got the ball. The 5-3 game he was literally unplayable.

Please stop. You're depressing me, thinking about the good ol' days, seems so long ago. Oh for a player like Ricardo to play in the white shirt again. If only Treacy would 'man up' we'd have a talent on our hands, he could rip it up in League 1!

So you deny Eagles is a cheating diving fuckwit????
If so then you need to take your Claret tinted glasses off and wobble your head.

I was actually denying that a 4% response on some Internet poll equalled "football in general".

Have I seen Eagles dive, ie go to the floor with no contact ? No.
Have I seen him exaggerate contact, try to draw a foul or go down too easily ? Yes.
Have I seen him do it more than other wingers/strikers, including (as mentioned on this thread) players like Fuller ? No.

I was actually denying that a 4% response on some Internet poll equalled "football in general".

Have I seen him exaggerate contact, try to draw a foul or go down too easily ? Yes.
Have I seen him do it more than other wingers/strikers, including (as mentioned on this thread) players like Fuller ? No.

Do you have a problem with your vision due to genetic deterioration from generations of your family only shagging their siblings?

Mr Gay, I know you are a regular poster on this Preston forum, and I don't know you at all, but after reading your "hilarious" song about PNE last week I think I am within my rights to say..... Fuck right off you Burnley wanker!

Does Sky Sports show live football at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon?

You're trying to be clever but you should stick to things your good at like fisting your sister because six fingers is just not enough for her after your extended family have run her through.