PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hey Reading , PNE are coming to town and weve got curry power

Just a few short weeks ago we were rudderless and a gimmi for 3pts BUT NOT ANYMORE , and as we go in search of more points to to keep our hopes alive at Reading ,we set about this task with fire in our belly,s . The fire is not just the hunger and passion to do well its also curry power , because from now on in well celebrate every point like its the 1 that keeps us up , so Reading like after a good vindaloo WATCH YOUR ASS .

up the nobbers
and curry power ...

Were coming to take the points and although 1 will keep momentum going
we want all 3 ...

Last edited:
Loving the curry power Dirk. I'm keeping on with my double-bag cup of tea out of the PNE monster mug, but might have to join the curry club if we stuff Reading!

Curry at 5am, well yes if we win 4-0 :)

Be prepred simon and stay positive and the ring of fire can be yours my friend , this positivity is good for the soul mate and tasty too , and it beats the hell out of shouting were doomed or making video,s of our demise . If you believe and stay upbeat anythings possible now think of the curry .

I shall have much spicy food tomorrow during the day, staying awake for kick off at 02:45, going to be great.

I always have positivity, the curry power is a wonderful thing :)

If you get chance stick some proper Sichuan peppers in (That is what I will be doing for my spice fix)

currypower.jpg

Not for some reason feeling nervous about the game tonight , shows me how far weve come in such a short time , infact i feel sorry for the barstools because preston north end fc are coming to town . early rumours of our demise and surrender are much exaggerated so if your looking for 3 pts and a walk over think again royals .

up the nobbers curry power rocks ...

About 45 minutes to kick off and not a nerv in sight , bring it on reading and let battle commence , and if yoga spams the match thread tonight ill use this as a curry power match thread .

UP THE NOBBERS ...
WITH ADDED CURRY POWER .

1-0 down at half time and all to play for , come on preston keep fighting because we can get a result here .

UP THE NOBBERS ...