PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Novembers Caption Competition

JK

`Contrafribularities', sir?
Staff member
Patron
Let's see if we can cheer ourselves up with our monthly caption competition.

hemmings_1578287c.jpg

hemmings_1578287c.jpg

I have bought you a new goalkeeper Phil. Just line him up in front of goal and hope for the best. He is better at catching crosses than any of our current keepers.

"New goalkeeping coach" sheer class, pissed myself on that one. Still Laughing now. Top man

hemmings_1578287c.jpg

Horse: "Hey Trev, well done on conning all those numpties out of their share money. I wouldn't have sold to a mingey old goat like you, and I'm a dumb horse!"

Hemmings: "Less of the mingey nag, or it's the KiteKat factory for you. I can get £1.52 per leg nowadays, tha'knows."

hemmings_1578287c.jpg

Think this quote is a bit unfair on TH, but may be apt for some peoples opinion of him...

"I can always tell which is the front end of a horse, but beyond that, my art is not above the ordinary." ~Mark Twain

This other quote will be one reason why he loves horses so much...

"A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence." ~Pam Brown

I wish PNE could give us escape from our mundane existence, but there's fat chance of that right now!

so let me see if i've got this straight trev you want me to put on the number 22 shirt and trot out at the next home game and run the show naaa problem

hemmings_1578287c.jpg

Why the long face you ask, well Brown has me down for the next team bonding and I am not letting those fuckers ride me, that is a job for twinckle toes.