PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Doyle

He was sat near me at Oakwell, sounds like he's back in our team Monday at Doncaster too

After your demolition of Leeds he will have no chance of making your first eleven on Monday if indeed he is back at Oakwell - I work out of that Millenium Centre places a few times each year and must say its a grand view of your ground from the top floor / roof.

After your demolition of Leeds he will have no chance of making your first eleven on Monday if indeed he is back at Oakwell - I work out of that Millenium Centre places a few times each year and must say its a grand view of your ground from the top floor / roof.

We only had 13 first team players to choose from today, one of the was Addison and he goes back to derby tomorrow, and Butterfield was kicked off the park and could be out some time, so if Doyle is fit he's got to play as we have no-one else fit to play in the middle of the park

We only had 13 first team players to choose from today, one of the was Addison and he goes back to derby tomorrow, and Butterfield was kicked off the park and could be out some time, so if Doyle is fit he's got to play as we have no-one else fit to play in the middle of the park

His loan deal ends on January 2nd. He is only eligible to play for you after this date. He may have been at Barnsley receivng treatment if he has an injury.

http://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/midfielder_links_up_again_with_brown_1_4001861

Was fairly certain he was sat at the front of the IP in a North End tracksuit, in the block below the players' box. Don't think he has gone back!

i never saw him but i sit near the exec boxes and when i got to my seat the old boy who sits in front of me said Jim O'brian is not in squad he's just walked up there with Doyle

i never saw him but i sit near the exec boxes and when i got to my seat the old boy who sits in front of me said Jim O'brian is not in squad he's just walked up there with Doyle

Not sure then mate, I sit near the corner of the Town End and thought I had seen him sat across at the front of the other stand. We were wondering why he wasn't sat in the box at the top of that block with the other injured players. But I am fairly certain it was him. Unsworth also said in his post match interview: "It was disappointing to lose Doyle before the game". I would have thought that meant that he had failed a fitness test this morning, but it's open to interpretation I suppose.

he was 100% at deepdale today, stuze you was right he was sat at the front of the IP stand near the town end and the tunnel...

Big loss to the Nobbers if he goes back to Barnsley.

He has been very good for us by all accounts ( i have only seen him twice ).

Spoke to doyle outside finney stand 20mins before kick off,said he tweaked muscle in training and doesnt think he will be fit for rochdale also said doesnt know if he will be staying as no talks have taken place to extend loan.

Spoke to doyle outside finney stand 20mins before kick off,said he tweaked muscle in training and doesnt think he will be fit for rochdale also said doesnt know if he will be staying as no talks have taken place to extend loan.

Really hope he stays. He's exactly the sort of player needed.

Heard anything else particularly interesting?

Any news on Davies? I've a bet on him ;).