PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Forum Booze Up - The Angel 23/12/06 7pm

A

Admin

The annual forum meet up is now booked. We are starting at the Angel public house (upstairs) from 7 till about 9. Then we'll decide whether to head on elsewhere or stay there. The bar will be open and beer is very reasonable, so hope to see some of you there.

There will be 12 of us there.. you will know who we are because we will be all suited & booted as we are dining in the TFS, 3 course meal jobby. myself, Bigvaldrewski & Marcus Junius Brutus but to name a few will be there. Come and say hello, will be nice to put faces to names.

PS. Will Mr. W oods be attending?? :D

I'll be there. Although it is a friends 21st on the same evening so unfortunately I canny be there all neet! Although I may return! It all depends on what's on offer :p !!

HO! HO! HO!