PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

St Ledge or Big Claude?

St. Ledger will be a great player, but i felt much safer with Claude at the back. And i thought Claude was a bigger threat at set peices.

Big Claude for me bur SSL will be a great player and will be yet another player yet to leave Deepdale if we wern't to get promotion to the promissed land within the next few years, but this IS our season!!

Loves it!

Up the whites!!!

claud is by far the best defender ive seen at preston, he was strong, he was a nutter and he was just so calm, and i loved his little runs he used to do, funny guy!!!

i would probably have to say claude davis, just like the seemingly unanomous decision in this thread but that doesnt bare any ill thoughts about St Ledger, i have been impressed by him all season. to the point where i am thinking about his number and name on the back of my shirt!