PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Show some respect

What I would personally like, although I appreciate it won't happen is for the whole crowd to turn their backs as Evil Elf makes his way to the dug-out. I've seen this before, I think it was an Italian league game, & it looked very effective.

But the likelihood is we'll just be limited to many unoriginal w a n k e r & greedy b a s t a r d chants as unfortunately that's how intelligent the majority of our crowd is.

Another alternative would be to get some cards done for the Town End & instead of arranging the letters P N E, how about F U C K O F F or J U D A S or maybe a couple of pound signs?

Or can someone not get a load of £20 notes printed with slanty eyes face on it like Arsenal did for Ashley Cole's return?

No? Thought not. Billy Davies! You're a w anker! It is then.

Tremendous!

The best response from our fans would be absolute silence when reading out their team followed by the noisiest cheers ever when our team is read out. I wouldn't give his the satisfaction of having any response whatseover.

Silence is what we do normally at Deepdale. For Derby, we need to do summat different.

A lot of people made their feelings about BD clear in the match at their place earlier this season. I think he got the message then and that should be enough. A repetition on New Year's Day would tarnish the reputation of PNE. Billy Davies is not worth that - no-one is.

Bull shit:mad:

A manager of pne could be the biggest arsehole that ever walked if he got us promoted and by contrast i would want any manager not up to the job out the door asap,irrespective of how nice a guy he was
Those who are condemning BD seem to be expecting too much because if a boss is to be successful he needs to be ruthless at times(just ask alex ferguson or jose morinio)
I cant really condemn BD too much because he had,on the surface at least,a much improve offer from derby in terms of salary and other unbeknown side benefits plus the derby board were putting at his disposal transfer funding far superior to what pne would/could stump up and added to that he was very pally with the derby chairman
Also to be taken into account is the "stick" he took while working as craig browns assistant and his appointment was largely opposed by the majority of fans(i was one of the few who wanted him to be given a try at least)and this must have left a bad taste in his mouth regarding pne
When derby first came a calling we denied them the right to speak to them but we all know dont we that if he had stayed and we had been in the bottom 3 at christmas time his tenure would have been in danger of termination
People talk about his lack of loyalty but wouldent most people be at best resentful if their present employer stood in their way of them accepting a far better offer from elsewere
I feel there is a fair bit of hypocrisy at work on the part of those sounding off against BD on this thread

Yoga what the hell have you been smoking !!!
The man has no morals,he is the kind of person that would drop you in it at the first chance he had just to save himself.
Sorry but he is nothing but a midget with a chip on his shoulder.
From the day we fired his scottish mate Brown ,he wanted to make our club pay.

Yoga what the hell have you been smoking !!!
The man has no morals,he is the kind of person that would drop you in it at the first chance he had just to save himself.
Sorry but he is nothing but a midget with a chip on his shoulder.
From the day we fired his scottish mate Brown ,he wanted to make our club pay.

* chortle * :D

The man has no respect for any of us on here, so why the hell should we have respect fer him??? The little prick needs a kick in the flange...

I don't think anyone can deny that he is a superb manager. I was derided here by some at the start of the season for saying that he would be a very good appointment for Derby. The results speak for themselves. His record at Preston while he was manager was exceptional, and whatever he did afterwards nobody can deny him that either.

Personally, I feel the time leading up to New Year's Day on this forum will be unbearable as it will be filled with Billy Davies threads. I'm glad there's only a couple of days after the Sunderland match before PNE play Derby and then it will all be over for the season (unless Preston get Derby in the play-offs at some stage!)

The period around his leaving was very painful for all. Although I supported the board, comments he made did leave doubt.
Whilst leaving (eg Charlton job) and since he has shown himself to have a very flexible attitude to truth, and he showed more disrespect for Preston and it`s supporters, together, thatnI remember seeing anywhere before.
Yes, he was a Good Coach. He instilled team spirit, gamesmanship, fitness, and discipline to grind out results.
But I want more than that from a manager.
And I think we all do.
Integrity. Leadership. Pride..and above all, Dignity.
Good Coach, Bad manager. Maybe he will learn.

Now we have a coach who Does have those Qualities. One who has committed to the cause.

I`d rather back him and the team on NYD than focus on Billy. Hate shows attachment: the more we insult, the more we show we still hurt from his betrayal.

Yes, this is the home `leg`. A hostile atmosphere is, perhaps, to be expected. After this, I do hope we can lay it to rest. Move on.

I`ve said it before, and will repeat it. I hope we just ignore him. I`d be proud of you all if we do. But, God Help Me, I`m human and will join in when it gets going. Hell, this ain`t life and death. It`s friggin` tribal.

But what I`d really like to happen is for the team themselves to sort this out. Go out there lads, and show him what you can do. Your potential when unshackled. Enjoy yourselves, show passion. Fight to the last for the Whites. Only you can heal this. Or time.

.....and the 3 points would be very useful right now.

Merry Xmas to all at Pne-online and all conected to the club that read this.

The period around his leaving was very painful for all. Although I supported the board, comments he made did leave doubt.
Whilst leaving (eg Charlton job) and since he has shown himself to have a very flexible attitude to truth, and he showed more disrespect for Preston and it`s supporters, together, thatnI remember seeing anywhere before.
Yes, he was a Good Coach. He instilled team spirit, gamesmanship, fitness, and discipline to grind out results.
But I want more than that from a manager.
And I think we all do.
Integrity. Leadership. Pride..and above all, Dignity.
Good Coach, Bad manager. Maybe he will learn.

Now we have a coach who Does have those Qualities. One who has committed to the cause.

I`d rather back him and the team on NYD than focus on Billy. Hate shows attachment: the more we insult, the more we show we still hurt from his betrayal.

Yes, this is the home `leg`. A hostile atmosphere is, perhaps, to be expected. After this, I do hope we can lay it to rest. Move on.

I`ve said it before, and will repeat it. I hope we just ignore him. I`d be proud of you all if we do. But, God Help Me, I`m human and will join in when it gets going. Hell, this ain`t life and death. It`s friggin` tribal.

But what I`d really like to happen is for the team themselves to sort this out. Go out there lads, and show him what you can do. Your potential when unshackled. Enjoy yourselves, show passion. Fight to the last for the Whites. Only you can heal this. Or time.

.....and the 3 points would be very useful right now.

Merry Xmas to all at Pne-online and all conected to the club that read this.

Cracking post fella.

I hope we can all back Simmo on the day make it a cracking atmosphere rather than have 90 minutes of hostility, but I think when the day comes I'll want to see his head on a platter.

One thing Stumpy, no we do not know what went on behind the scenes. We only no what was made public.
1. You went for the charlton job and did not get it (now apparently you snubbed them lol)
2. After you were rejected by charlton, Derby wanted to speak to you and permission was refused. At which point you threaten to sue OUR club (funnily enough people don't like the things they love to be threatened)
3. when permission was finally granted you went through fastest contract negotiations in the world (which to me sounds as though you were talking to them behind our clubs back)
4.On the first day of pre season our entire backroom staff walked out, some saying they wanted time away from football, and then turn up with you at Derby.
5. Then at every possible turn you like to bad mouth OUR club.

Stumpy I do not know what went on behind the scenes so why don't you tell us because the things that were made public make you look and sound a disrespectful little shite. My heart bleeds for you - all these people hate you when they don't know all the facts.

Tell us the 'truth' Stumpy, but you have not been very good at that at Derby have you?

Billy Davies was and is an excellant Manager IMO
Billy Davies conducted himself with no dignity at all with his antics preseason and subsequent comments after departure and in no way as a person would i put him in the same sentance as Moyes/Simmo etc
Billy Davies will IMO get everything he deserves verbally and I hope the players on the pitch do what they did to Leeds and Billy has a thoroughly crap day on his return to Deepdale

I know about 90% of the story concerning the dwarf. All I can say or to quote Maximus is when the pratt emerges from the tunnel

"unleash hell" !!!!!!!!

Believe me it will be well earned.

I cant believe Sky havent scheduled this one in as it will be complete and utter bedlam from the moment VD comes out of his pond.

It will be interesting to see how the Preston players react to the situation as most of them with the exception of Chilvers and SSL played under Jimmy Krankee, so I assume they will not need much motivation and if anything will probably need calming down.

I for one will be there early by the tunnel at the Town End to make sure he feels at home.;)

WANKER WANKER WANKER

Ah,well the way moyes left was in my opinion infinitely worse than the davis departure....moyles left with about 8 games of the season remaining with us looking a sure bet for play off qualification
At least davis left during the close season and did not moyes take several of our staff with him(rathbone,etc)

Moyes left with the backing of Derek Shaw as Everton met the clauses in Moyes's contract. Plus Moyes did not threat to take PNE to court and yes he did take Rathbone but Everton paid compensation to PNE.

Davies well that is a different story which I don't want to go into as I will justst be repeating myself. Davies = Scum, lowlife. His name is a swear word in my house

* chortle * :D

The man has no respect for any of us on here, so why the hell should we have respect fer him??? The little prick needs a kick in the flange...
The problem is that if someone give him a kick in the flange(he is such a big flange)they would lose there foot up him:D

Moyes left with the backing of Derek Shaw as Everton met the clauses in Moyes's contract. Plus Moyes did not threat to take PNE to court and yes he did take Rathbone but Everton paid compensation to PNE.

That is true, but Moyes' deal with Everton was cut, dried and fully negotiated with Everton before PNE were ever approached. The first offer of compensation was derisory and only when PNE went public and there was an implication that Everton were being cheapskates, thereby upsetting the "We are EVERTON - a BIG club" fans did the compensation rise to a sensible level.

Some manager or other will eventually take a club to court - as did Mr Bosman. And just as in his case, the rules preventing talking to possible alternative employers will be found to be restraint of trade.

Am i missing something here or did billy davis not lead to one play off final and one play off semi final on strictly limited resources and sign the likes of nash,nugent and whaley
Given the amount of abuse he gets on here you would think he had taken us to consecutive relegations and sold our best players for next to nothing
I was glad when he departed because i dident think he would ever be able to take pne beyond mere play off participants but it seems his only crime has been to depart to somewere(derby)were his salary and financial backing are far superior to what pne offered
I would have thought we should have thanked him for his contribution rather than abused him

We did what we did under Davis dispite him not because of him.I always thought him to be tacticly inept.I believe he almost destroyed the confidence of one or two players with his socalled tactic,s and at the same time left us hanging on for a point when we should have comfortable won.My beliefs where confirmed by his selection for both legs of the playoffs.I would have sacked him for that alone. the mans a gob shite.I would prefer deepdale to become deathly silent when he appears on NYD rather than shouting abuse.

The man deserves the derision that's coming to him on NYD.

The use of the term 'man' is too good for that scumbag.

Everything that is wrong about modern football in a five foot package of turd.

And I can't wait to see how he's going to cock up the play offs for Derby this year, like he did for us two years running.

Not half as good a manager as he likes to think he is.

Marcus Stewart anyone????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: