PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Machday Thread: West Brom v Preston (26/12/06)

Machday Thread: West Brom v Preston (26/12/06)

• Nash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexander

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Hill

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • St Ledger

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Chilvers

• McKenna

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Pugh

• Sedgewick

• Nugent

• Dichio

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Whaley*

• Sub: Miller*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This could now become an amazing game. Something tells me that Whaley could get his name on the scoresheet - 'big' away games are the sort he relishes.

Com'n North End play like you can and get stuck in there.I said i would not have a drink today well thats gone for a burton:) .

WBA "DICHIO MISSES FROM 2 YARDS"

Jeez,weres omerod,dichio is back to his earlier crap finishing

This could now become an amazing game. Something tells me that Whaley could get his name on the scoresheet - 'big' away games are the sort he relishes.

wonder why he's been subbed.

must be injured because he's one of our most dangerous players.

dichio almost scores.

Dichio's more about setting up Nuge and Whales rathre than scoring himself. Classic target man.

you know ,your such a negative tw@t , what is your problem , have you got piles or are you only happy when your bitching , you bring the whole thread down ,