PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rovers fans are revolting

Theyve gone round all the local kids teams giving tickets away in the hope of getting people in the ground. As of last week (Friday) theyd only sold 1600 STs for next season aswell.

Wigan only got 3000 in the upper Darwen End with Plastics encouraged to fill the ground and create an atmosphee....
They'll be down by 10 tonight and yes I'll drink to that.

Then again, I wouldn't want to upset G as I like him and he's a true Blackburnian who supports his home town club, which as I pointed out previously, I have zero problem with. Then again, he'll be on the match, lol.

No G is a great bloke but tonight they lose.
It'll not be on in HQ so I'll just pop out late on to meet and greet him on his return.
Harsh but fair.

It's a disgrace that there's Bastard fans in Brig at all. Hoghton, yeah, Brig, no. Just look at a map and see what I mean.

The Brigs full of plastics,the pubs are full of them too,worst of all is seeing them wearing rovers shirts when i used to see them on the North End every week.

The Brigs full of plastics,the pubs are full of them too,worst of all is seeing them wearing rovers shirts when i used to see them on the North End every week.

That is seriously fucked up, I'm struggling to get my head around how anyone could do something like that.

We don't need 'fans' like that, IMO

Fuck 'em!

What a disgraceful thread. I don't understand why people take delight in the demise of another football club.
OK, well let's put it this way: we are enjoying Rovers being forced through the shitter before being squeezed out of the back door, still covered in shit - that's something Lasher supporters can relate to as it's part of their weekly Friday night out! ;-)

At last someone else has spoken about the Bastard's arrogance in assuming Utd as their main rival. How sickening it was to endure.

There's so much to despise about THEM, starting with them starting the ball rolling for what has become of football. Doesn't matter how you dress it up, Walker started it. Never mind about Trev Francis £1m, what Walker did was way way more of a case of buying success.

But the most sickening thing of all to endure was the turning of fans from other towns. As mentioned above, wherever one went in Lancashire, those silly pied blue and white tops were in abundance. Even people from just over the Preston border in Penwortham and Walton-le-Dale went and jumped on their bandwagon, using the excuse that they don't technically come from Preston to justify their glory hunting.

The Bastards had the good fortune to be a founding member of the Prem, that was way different to the Burnley and Pool scenario. The Bastards found themselves part of this whole new ballgame, a whole new era, a thing of trendiness and yuppiness. Roy called it the Prawn Sandwiches. It was new and it was interesting and millions around the UK wanted to watch it, hence why the Bastards fan base suddenly swelled to the extent it did. If they'd have joined it when Burnley did, you wouldn't have seen half the amount of glory hunting bastards.

Now just on a side note, I don't have anything against Blackburn folk and obviously people from immediate surrounding areas following Rovers, in fact I sympathise with them in their current plight.

Let's hope Bolton drop down with them, just a shame we were so shit that we didn't get promotion to be a part of this likely Lancashire League next season.

+1

An excellent post which sums up my feelings towards the plastics perfectly.

11741300-copy.jpg

At least they're a proper football team not like that bunch who beat them.

As for adopting Man U as rivals what about the people on here who suddenly jumped on the Leeds bandwagon while the proper tangerine munchkin rivals sneaked past on the blind side.

On a brighter note they're down!

They can have our championship Happy Clappy sticks

Enjoyed last night.

The flyover 'In Venkys We Trust - Burnley Su' was pretty amusing,as was the overweight dude charging onto the pitch,heading towards the dug-out & lobbing hit season book at SK.

Was sat a couple of rows behind the lad who released the chicken onto the pitch,wondered what that hell was happening when he pulled the clucker out from under his coat.

Got no love for Rovers but feel for the normal folk who will lose their jobs & town itself.

There's not a great deal going for the place anyway,the demise of the football team is just going to make things 100-times worse.

As for adopting Man U as rivals what about the people on here who suddenly jumped on the Leeds bandwagon while the proper tangerine munchkin rivals sneaked past on the blind side.

Yeah,that really annoyed me as well........

We never have and never will be rivals of Leeds Utd.

For a start they are a much bigger club than us !!!