PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

45 mins gone and Champagne at the ready - I Love Venkys

Just a quick note to add. I think the announcer who just read out the goalscorers name is the announcer off Fifa.

I think I'm a little bit strange for thinking that... :rolleyes:

champagne1.jpg

I actually feel a bit sorry for Steve Kean. He's had a long season of constant abuse, but still has kept his dignity.

Still funny as fuck to see Rovers down though!!

:D

I think he's done well to stay on. Most people would have quit under that amount of pressure.

I don't think he's that bad a manager either.

Just read this on there forum...

'im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless fucking bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid niggers fucking chicken farers'

What a fucking idiot, should get a visit from the coppers for writing shit like that.

out with a whimper....rovers were shite. kean wont be sacked either....something stinks at that club

I think he's done well to stay on. Most people would have quit under that amount of pressure.

I don't think he's that bad a manager either.
rumoured to be on commision from player sales...why would he quit...more sales in`t summer

Just read this on there forum...

'im not a violent man but i want kean dead dead not resign or quit but dead hope he gets cancer hope he dies slowly!!! hes a utter utter clown a prick a usless fucking bald prick!!! hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck off venkys too buy the club get us relegated then leave yeah? stupid niggers fucking chicken farers'

What a fucking idiot, should get a visit from the coppers for writing shit like that.

That is disgusting, I have disliked a few PNE managers in my time, but to think or say something like that is unbelievable, what a scumbag!

Loved the rovers fan throwing his season ticket at the dugout.

Errr mate, it's the last home game of the season..

rumoured to be on commision from player sales...why would he quit...more sales in`t summer

Got a bet with two rovers fans who insist he will still be there. Can't see how he'll stick it out to be honest. The fans are going mental, only gonna get worse. They'll sack him or it'll get personal and he'll walk.

P.s. hate the plastics more than lashers! Excellent tonight!! Haha