PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post season view from the roof

I want to start by telling the players of Preston North End...Thanks for fook all and thanks for taking big pay packets(more than 99%of the crowd) and performing like twats.

Rant over.

I took a bit of convincing to buy a season ticket for this season and did on the last day, more by habit than in hope. Phil brown convinced me that the team were good enough to win promotion and the start, Colchester apart, all seemed fine.

The loss to Orient, who were rock bottom, seemed just a blip, but who could of predicted the fucking crap 7 months that would follow? Not a single 90 mins of good football have been produced in that time and very nfew goals. In fact, we have only scored 3 goals once in a game this year. 15 goals in 23 matches since the turn of the year crap by any standard. Thanks over paid twats.

Phil Brown will probably moan for the rest of his life that he wasnt given time to get it riht, but I found his team selections awfull, mind boggling and some his tactics were crud. Time for him to leave? Yes.

Grezzworth now took over, and as a redblooded midget PNE fan, I wanted them to win every game. The reality was not the same. Better football yes, but a feeling that the 2 were not quite ready.

Enter Gobshite Wesley. He was always going to be on a looser when we all/most wanted Billy back. Billy will reveal all in his book.

Well he came and did what all new 'Cunt' managers do and upset the lazy loafers who dictate the proceeding to the their superiors. No pedicures? No massages? No pool? No easy meal ticket? (in a southern accent) 'no you twats, in your own time only'.

Westley has been a love him or hate guy so far. I have fooking hated his football and his continued refference to Stevenage so far, but found solace in his belief in himself for succses and way a forward for PNE. Pity we have not seen it.

Rumour has it that 30 players are being shown the door, it is something that PNE has been waiting for. Big earners who dont care gone, ambitious players in. But can we balance it so quickly? John Mcgrath did. So why not? I do not want to hear excuses of 'Gelling time' or 'not used to each other' from Westley and want a team of men who care if they win. Too many players at PNE have taken us for a ride and £300+ for a season ticket will probably have them moaning we didnt have enough passion to motivate them or even them to be bothered to be motivated to entertain us.

So what have we got now? I mean right now. A multi multi millionare owner, a chairman who either cares or plays the part well and a manager who manages like a company manager does.

The last time we had an over-all like this was under Brian Gray and Baxi. New beginings for our great club and the difference between now and then is we didnt have the internet then to pull it all to pieces so easily and we gave them a chance and it delivered. We can again.

I have not renewed my season ticket, I probably will, more in hope than in expectation, but dont believe/dis-believe Westley, but what players will buy into our budget wages, tough regime and 'Hitler' manager? Easy days versus Westley days. I know as an employed lazy twat which one I'd choose.

Do I think Westley is upto the job? He belives in himself and that is more than any manager I have heard in the entire football league, but the bravdo is never matched by any of his players comments.

I sit here now mega fooked off that I have spent a wedge of money on Phil browns team and got nothing, then Im expected to spend more on westleys team and Riddlers expectations for a fat chance of nothing. A chance I'll take...as a football fan, but as a constant PNE fan, i'm sure I will not be happy. Thats the thanks you get for being a PNE fan. Promotion in any way is our/his goal and anything less is a failure, so season of no goals and no points will not be enough.

Here's looking forward to being made look an idiot for predicting a season of nothing.

My views and not the views of others.

I want to start by telling the players of Preston North End...Thanks for fook all and thanks for taking big pay packets(more than 99%of the crowd) and performing like twats.

Rant over.

I took a bit of convincing to buy a season ticket for this season and did on the last day, more by habit than in hope. Phil brown convinced me that the team were good enough to win promotion and the start, Colchester apart, all seemed fine.

The loss to Orient, who were rock bottom, seemed just a blip, but who could of predicted the fucking crap 7 months that would follow? Not a single 90 mins of good football have been produced in that time and very nfew goals. In fact, we have only scored 3 goals once in a game this year. 15 goals in 23 matches since the turn of the year crap by any standard. Thanks over paid twats.

Phil Brown will probably moan for the rest of his life that he wasnt given time to get it riht, but I found his team selections awfull, mind boggling and some his tactics were crud. Time for him to leave? Yes.

Grezzworth now took over, and as a redblooded midget PNE fan, I wanted them to win every game. The reality was not the same. Better football yes, but a feeling that the 2 were not quite ready.

Enter Gobshite Wesley. He was always going to be on a looser when we all/most wanted Billy back. Billy will reveal all in his book.

Well he came and did what all new 'Cunt' managers do and upset the lazy loafers who dictate the proceeding to the their superiors. No pedicures? No massages? No pool? No easy meal ticket? (in a southern accent) 'no you twats, in your own time only'.

Westley has been a love him or hate guy so far. I have fooking hated his football and his continued refference to Stevenage so far, but found solace in his belief in himself for succses and way a forward for PNE. Pity we have not seen it.

Rumour has it that 30 players are being shown the door, it is something that PNE has been waiting for. Big earners who dont care gone, ambitious players in. But can we balance it so quickly? John Mcgrath did. So why not? I do not want to hear excuses of 'Gelling time' or 'not used to each other' from Westley and want a team of men who care if they win. Too many players at PNE have taken us for a ride and £300+ for a season ticket will probably have them moaning we didnt have enough passion to motivate them or even them to be bothered to be motivated to entertain us.

So what have we got now? I mean right now. A multi multi millionare owner, a chairman who either cares or plays the part well and a manager who manages like a company manager does.

The last time we had an over-all like this was under Brian Gray and Baxi. New beginings for our great club and the difference between now and then is we didnt have the internet then to pull it all to pieces so easily and we gave them a chance and it delivered. We can again.

I have not renewed my season ticket, I probably will, more in hope than in expectation, but dont believe/dis-believe Westley, but what players will buy into our budget wages, tough regime and 'Hitler' manager? Easy days versus Westley days. I know as an employed lazy twat which one I'd choose.

Do I think Westley is upto the job? He belives in himself and that is more than any manager I have heard in the entire football league, but the bravdo is never matched by any of his players comments.

I sit here now mega fooked off that I have spent a wedge of money on Phil browns team and got nothing, then Im expected to spend more on westleys team and Riddlers expectations for a fat chance of nothing. A chance I'll take...as a football fan, but as a constant PNE fan, i'm sure I will not be happy. Thats the thanks you get for being a PNE fan. Promotion in any way is our/his goal and anything less is a failure, so season of no goals and no points will not be enough.

Here's looking forward to being made look an idiot for predicting a season of nothing.

My views and not the views of others.

were you pissed doing this thread,hell of lot of mistakes in it,ha.hope his major surgery is better than his plastic botched surgery.

I thought that was a good assessment. I'm 100% in agreement with paragraph One. I find it hilarious people are going to miss any of these "twats".

I thought that was a good assessment. I'm 100% in agreement with paragraph One. I find it hilarious people are going to miss any of these "twats".

Tis true. Imagine in 5/10/15 years time one of the current mob coming back for the half time draw etc.

Who'd get a decent reception? Stuckmann (cult hero), Hume prob and that's about it.

Other than those 2 mentioned, and I could prob cope with Hume going I couldn't give a toss if I didn't see any of the others play for us again.