PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

heads up for simmo

D

Dabbler

The danger men at the moment for the black cats are LEADBETTER and CONNOLLY, the latter always seems to score against us.

If the management team have done their job correctly they will watch these 2 very carefully, what iodds on either scoring unmarked on saturday?

sunderland were poor first half on saturday, week spot is down the left with nyatanga, he was rubbish.

connolly has hit some form so best bet would be to stop him from making runs and to get tight on leadbitter

sunderland were poor first half on saturday, week spot is down the left with nyatanga, he was rubbish.

connolly has hit some form so best bet would be to stop him from making runs and to get tight on leadbitter

It will be another tight game me thinks as your gaffer has said he is going to close shop for the match (as every team who comes to the SOL does :rolleyes: ). I will go for 2-1 to Sunderland.

If Kavanagh plays on Sat then he is our man who needs to be tightly marked. I have a suspicion nyatanga won't play either, it will be D.Collins on the left who has been solid recently.