PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

FAO: giro....

I see it got a bit hot for you in the AVFTT kitchen last night!:D
Funnily enough, I see you as a PNE version of me,so I`m not going to have a go.
This DOES`NT mean however that I`m siding with you in any way,shape, or form,so don`t quote me on that!

There doesn't seem to be many people around on the MB today so it looks like it falls to me to do the neccessary . . .

(clears throat)

(pauses for effect)

Fuck off.

Err...it wasn`t addressed to you nosey!

Maybe not.

But mine was addressed to you.

Nothing personal :rolleyes: just that you're polluting our MB with your tacky little lower league 'badge'/logo/crest thingy.

And anyway, as I always tell my children and my children's children and as I'll tell my children's children's children:

Abusing lashers . . . if you can, you should. :D

Maybe not.

But mine was addressed to you.

Nothing personal :rolleyes: just that you're polluting our MB with your tacky little lower league 'badge'/logo/crest thingy.

And anyway, as I always tell my children and my children's children and as I'll tell my children's children's children:

Abusing lashers . . . if you can, you should. :D

Its not a tacky badge stafford its a blackpool funland penny he found in the seafront toilets while he was working a punter :eek: but im with you on the fcuk off thing :)

Its not a tacky badge stafford its a blackpool funland penny he found in the seafront toilets while he was working a punter :eek: but im with you on the fcuk off thing :)

2.18pm...helicopter to Barnsley today was it???
BTW: Your "joke" wasn`t even funny the first time when you used it about a fortnight ago.

2.18pm...helicopter to Barnsley today was it???
BTW: Your "joke" wasn`t even funny the first time when you used it about a fortnight ago.

Who,s joking , i was only being informative for any pne fans who were unaware of your job come hobby , why dont you get a nice tasteful avater like mine , there girls you know , i only tell you that because your usual view of a partner is barbers rash and brillcream :D , do they leave your wages on the sink or toilet lid ?

dork the Jeff Stelling loving mouse said:
Who,s joking , i was only being informative for any pne fans who were unaware of your job come hobby , why dont you get a nice tasteful avater like mine , there girls you know , i only tell you that because your usual view of a partner is barbers rash and brillcream :D , do they leave your wages on the sink or toilet lid ?

The usual 'toilet humour' from Dork the Jeff Stelling loving mouse.
So...if you CAN`T BE ARSED going to an away game, that`s an hour and a half(if that)down the road,when your club`s 3rd in the league and with the best chance of playing top flight footy since yours truly was crawling around in nappies ,then when can they expect to see you, Cardiff again???...:)

The usual 'toilet humour' from Dork the Jeff Stelling loving mouse.
So...if you CAN`T BE ARSED going to an away game, that`s an hour and a half(if that)down the road,when your club`s 3rd in the league and with the best chance of playing top flight footy since yours truly was crawling around in nappies ,then when can they expect to see you, Cardiff again???...:)

have you never heard of mobile devices, or are they not up with technology in your neck of the woods?

being a lasher sats youd know all about straw given your vast experience with donkeys.

Have you ever heard of clutching at straws?;)

i had other comitments today old sausage but its the price you pay for being a husband and a father of 3 , you will understand when you stop selling your ringpiece and settle down with somones ex and her 7 kids whos not too fussy were you,ve been and what you,ve done. by the way talking of crowds being as your lot only have a tiny ground and being as you have been on this great run did you sell out?

being a lasher sats youd know all about straw given your vast experience with donkeys.

Being a vicar Graham I thought you`d know all about love and understanding.Your response on another thread about Burnley signing players seemed like that of a man consumed with jealousy,rather than tea and cucumber sandwiches.:)
BTW: Nice name is 'Graham',but I prefer the less common spelling of it myself.:)

Being a vicar Graham I thought you`d know all about love and understanding.Your response on another thread about Burnely signing players seemed like that of a man consumed with jealousy,rather than tea and cucumber sandwiches.:)
BTW: Nice name is 'Graham',but I prefer the less common spelling of it myself.:)

But you fail to understand Satsuma. Christians have an affinity with Donkeys. Wasnt it one that carried our Lord? Dont be ashamed of your Donkeys sats, be proud of them:rolleyes: