PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Trialists

Westley mentioned in the lep today that there's been a few trialists training with the team this week, anyone any ideas on who they are?

Shit thread I know but I need some rumours to keep me interested in pne at the minute.

I need some rumours about these trialist aswell as I also need to hear some positive regarding PNE as I'm so down regarding us at the moment.

Well watch out for BSK and his bed sheet tomorrow, thatll be amusing at least.

I need some rumours about these trialist aswell as I also need to hear some positive regarding PNE as I'm so down regarding us at the moment.

Bloody hell pal , have a pint with me tomorrow and sit with me on match , you will be fine after that and realise all will be fine in the end ! Whenever the end is !

Bloody hell pal , have a pint with me tomorrow and sit with me on match , you will be fine after that and realise all will be fine in the end ! Whenever the end is !

Don't worry I be fine when game time comes & I will be right behind the team during the entire game aswell.

David Martin, ex Millwall and Derby winger has just been released by Southend. Wouldn't be disappointed with him as I have always rated him.

Well, if they're trialists, it does mean that they aren't currently gracing anyone's first team, or they wouldn't be here.

Football rumour site says Craig Beattie also with us, has had his contract terminated by st Johnston, good striker in the past, just needs to get back fit and on track, I have asked him on twitter!!

David Martin is a left winger, not without talent, but inconsistent and not the best at tracking back. Not exactly what we need.

We need a right midfielder. (Note I don't say winger)

Football rumour site says Craig Beattie also with us, has had his contract terminated by st Johnston, good striker in the past, just needs to get back fit and on track, I have asked him on twitter!!

Looked the business on loan for us a few years ago. What's the chances of Beattie signing and trundle being paid off?

Well he's played for us before so who knows?

He's just been on trail at Notts County in the last few Weeks but they rejected him stating publicly that it was down to Beattie not being fit enough for them. So he got sent back to ST Johnston & since then they've cancelled his contract, so I don't know whether we should read anything into that.