PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MISSING - Lee Trundle

F

Former user.

Made a couple of five minute appearences from the bench and then appears to have vanished of the face of the earth.

Is he injured?

Surely he has got to be paid off? It's completely pointless him being here at the moment.

Although he got a year deal I half wonder if he was heavily performance related...so he isn't hurting our 65% wage thing. That said it must come into play when he does play, perhaps it gets calculated over the season.

I dunno it's all bollox isn't it we could have done with him this last 10 weeks when we haven't been scoring :(

That's the thing with injuries, they stop you from playing. He's being paid for when he gets back though, don't worry.

Simonsen was binned after a 6 week lay-off, Correct me if i'm wrong but Trundle has been out for a bit longer than that and has managed about 10 minutes on the pitch? Plus at his age it is going to take him longer to get back to full fitness.

If we're paying people off this window then Trundle has got to be pretty high up on the list.

As I have mentioned in another thread, I think he might end up with a coaching role if the manager is still here that is.

Trundle was sat right behind us in Invincibles along with Laird, Welsh etc. on Sat. Maybe he's on a pay if you play basis? If not then I'm baffled.

Simonsen was binned after a 6 week lay-off, Correct me if i'm wrong but Trundle has been out for a bit longer than that and has managed about 10 minutes on the pitch? Plus at his age it is going to take him longer to get back to full fitness.

If we're paying people off this window then Trundle has got to be pretty high up on the list.

Maybe we can't reach agreement. The thing with agreements is all parties need to agree to it.

But Trundle has never started in a losing side since he's been with us.:eek:

Spoke briefly pre match in the Invincibles Lounge said in broad scouse 'that he'd tweaked his hamstring a couple of weeks back, hoping to start running on Monday and training in full.
Wow what a season he's had.

I used to work with a bloke who is an old friend of Trundle's, i actually spoke to Lee about the bloke at the open day in the summer. He told me that Lee was on a very modest wage which had a clause in it that when he played over 20 games this season it triggered a sizeable pay-rise, he said that Lee was gutted when he picked up the injury in pre-season as he knew his chances of hitting the 20 game mark were very slim.

Do you think he'll be earning a lot? I imagine he was signed on pretty much a "pay as you play" contract, given his age and shape. He'll be getting a pretty low basic wage, I reckon.