PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sacked in the morning

Why could he get an infraction? Surely he's only stating his opinion?

Ah... I didn't put it completely clearly.

I meant that it could lead to someone else getting an infraction... for the reaction that it provoked.

The OP has softened their stance somewhat.... clarifying that he doesn't want PNE to lose tonight. But that original post could only be intrepeted as a hope for a PNE defeat - it was specifically that, rather than a call for Westley to go, that got my blood up, and others too.

LOL - oh my. We will wait till 945pm tonight. very offended you would call me a donkey lasher :)

Ah... I didn't put it completely clearly.

I meant that it could lead to someone else getting an infraction... for the reaction that it provoked.

The OP has softened their stance somewhat.... clarifying that he doesn't want PNE to lose tonight. But that original post could only be intrepeted as a hope for a PNE defeat - it was specifically that, rather than a call for Westley to go, that got my blood up, and others too.

Understood!