PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Personal Abuse Thread.

Dear Deirdre, I got called a bell end and a tit by someone in the same post. Is a masculine noun balanced out by a feminine mean I am free from insult, or do I take into account my moobs, thus eliminating the tit, and leaving a bell end?

Dear Deirdre, I got called a bell end and a tit by someone in the same post. Is a masculine noun balanced out by a feminine mean I am free from insult, or do I take into account my moobs, thus eliminating the tit, and leaving a bell end?

Dear Roth ,

Sadly you have been the victim of a society that constantly mixes genders , or more precisely , gender specific body parts.

Although both organs secreat bodily fluids , there is a clever link. The emissions from the , ahem Bell end start the human reproductive process resulting in a birth. Said infant then feeds from the , ahem , tit.

So depending on which order said insults were.delivered , they may have thought it through better than we thought.

Hope this helps.

Aunt P.

Dear Roth ,

Sadly you have been the victim of a society that constantly mixes genders , or more precisely , gender specific body parts.

Although both organs secreat bodily fluids , there is a clever link. The emissions from the , ahem Bell end start the human reproductive process resulting in a birth. Said infant then feeds from the , ahem , tit.

So depending on which order said insults were.delivered , they may have thought it through better than we thought.

Hope this helps.

Aunt P.

This is way too logical for this thread you maig.

Personally im at a loss as to why anybody should want to be abusive to each other , its a footy site for crikey sake enough is enough .

What i don,t get is why are we all being lined up to walk and talk the same ? some peoples language is more colorful i grant you but that only makes up for the fact we have some very polite people on here . It wouldn't be much of a forum if we all acted the same , its like a fucking dictatorship getting .

Last edited: