PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former Shareholders

I did something similar when I saw an advert online about a horse that needed a home after being rescued in Egypt. Pretty much same as your email above- we and that you deposit transport costs into out bank bla bla bla.

Best bit was when I asked how the horse would be transported to me and was told first class post!!

I would be concerned how the horse would find us as well.

An update, after several phone calls from Eagle Commerce Group calls it turns out I had 4900 shares and their client was prepared to offer £11.43 each, after their 3% commission I would receive £54326.79, but I had to hurry as they only needed 51% of former shareholders to commit for the hostile take over to go ahead. If I did not go ahead my shares would be worthless after the take over.

All I had to do take advantage of this great offer was to deposit 9% of the value £5,040.63 as part of an insurance bond wth as escrow agent in Hong Kong. Funny thing is though when I declined to go ahead the guy was fine about it, no hard pressure to change my mind.

I will be a bit miffed if it turns about to be genuine !!! but I forwarded the details and copies of documents they emailed me to Ben Rhodes.

Rule of thumb applies here fellas.

If it looks too good to be true it never is!!!

My dad got a crank call at work today re some of his shares, and I have already had the same call from a firm in Canada. Basically you have to pay them some sort of insurance premium up front, which is about 50% of the amount you might realise with the "hostile takeover". Keep yer money in yer pockets guys!!