PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The relegation derby

hopefully it will be a draw to keep them both in the mix of relegation! league 1 would be so much more interesting next year if we had a few rivals involved.

Interesting. So how come you did it when you were running 'Invincibles'?

I was a member of avftt for years idiot , and i haven't messaged on there for years now , shame you cant do the same here , once i find out were you are it wont stay private preston boy .

I was a member of avftt for years idiot , and i haven't messaged on there for years now , shame you cant do the same here , once i find out were you are it wont stay private preston boy .

Correct. You stopped posting when Invincibles became defunct. Your recruitment of Lashers wasn't very successful. Don't you think there's a whiff of hypocrisy here?

Oh, and I'll double the guard if you're coming to look for me. One can't be too careful. :gentry:

Correct. You stopped posting when Invincibles became defunct. Your recruitment of Lashers wasn't very successful. Don't you think there's a whiff of hypocrisy here?

Oh, and I'll double the guard if you're coming to look for me. One can't be too careful. :gentry:

I find your user name offensive and indeed consider you are perpetrating hate crime.

You will be reported and have to face the consequences.

Instead of trying to make me put two and two together why not tell me exactly what you're saying Dirk did.

Years ive spent taking shit from you and as you have recently become fire proof here your eventual downfall will bring me great pleasure .

Played for Blackburn as a junior so will always have a bit of a soft spot for them, but I would love to see We8PNE's signiture take on a new meaning...

It Only Took Three Years (To Sink Back To Where You Belong.)