PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

35 Bloody Years

Tark...your dad took me and you to that match...first away game for me. How i remember thinking what a great atmosphere and then the horrible realisation that half the crowd in away end was Sheffield . I think though ...they wore the blue and white and were Wednesday crew. We ended up on the pitchside over the barrier that day.

Trust me - knowing you lot it would be in someone's mouth before it hit the floor!!

Got a good feeling about this one John - listened to laird's interview on lancs, if his attitude is indicative of the rest of the team then the full commitment is there - now it's just down to the skill and a little of lady luck

Just proves there's nothing wrong with my feelings !
I am available for tonight's lottery numbers if you PM me
Tremendous

So that is Sunderland now Sheffield United crossed off our 'must win there sometime' list. All we need now is to make the 3rd round of the FA cup, draw Villa away, and that could be another bogey ground crossed off our list.

So that is Sunderland now Sheffield United crossed off our 'must win there sometime' list. All we need now is to make the 3rd round of the FA cup, draw Villa away, and that could be another bogey ground crossed off our list.

A play off final would be nice too!

A play off final would be nice too!

In view of our past record in play off finals Al, I think I might prefer a visit to the dentist.

Play off finals and the name Preston North End don't seem to gel successfully do they?

I have a better idea, let's finish in one of the first two positions this season.

Wolverhampton Wanderers and Preston North End would be a welcome twosome, and asset to the Championship division I would say, with Leyton Orient probably finishing around 8th or 9th place after actually playing against some teams in the top half of the division.

I was 14 when Brucey gave us our last win their. It's been such a long time I now have a problem getting out of my chair!!!

1-0 To The PNE!!!

I was 13 and can't remember if I was there. Was there today though and scenes at final whistle between players and fans was special. Brill day.

Sounds fantastic...

Hope you enjoyed !

Really did enjoy it but when 4 mins were added thought I o'reet!
Said to Budgierustler on FT been a long time waiting for that result and my hair was brown when Brucey scored. He said he hadn't started drinking last time we won but has made up for it since. So chuffed tonight just opened a Shiraz. Brilliant day.

Said to Budgierustler on FT been a long time waiting for that result and my hair was brown when Brucey scored. He said he hadn't started drinking last time we won but has made up for it since. So chuffed tonight just opened a Shiraz. Brilliant day.

I was there all those years ago - it was rough as hell , thought I had escaped only to run into Man U fans in a pub in Denton . Such was life following pne in 78.

Went to the Piper that night and met a delightful lady , good day , better night - such was life being young in 78 .

Hey hey ...aint that the truth !!!!!!!