PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Robert Earnshaw

On his twitter page he says absolutely nothing about North End, but he does say to Dexter Blackstock " Hope to give you some breaking news today "

Too good for League one i reckon...........

too good for league 1? doubt it at this stage in his career...don't think he's the answer to the striker shortage....hope not

I do like this trivia though...

"He is the only player to have scored a hat-trick in all three divisions of the English Football League, the Premier League, the League Cup, FA Cup, and for his country at International level."

Not saying its happening or anything but Kevin Phillips "legs had gone" and he still scored plenty in the latter stages of his career

I don't think that was ever said about Kevin Phillips.

Earnshaw is a crock these days and we need an effective starter to partner Garner, not a potential super sub.

Well about 95% negativity to this one, I will try and balance it out. Would be a great signing!!

Tbh though in all seriousness 1 year contract, low wages, get him signed up, if we can get 10+ goals out of him on top of the goals to be scored mainly by Garner, Little and Gallagher I think it may just get us over the line. There are more goals in this team this season, Brownhill and Browne know where the back of the net is, and others will chip in too.

Last edited:
Kind of on the fence with this one, he is getting on and hasnt been short of injuries, his best years where at cardiff, norwich and forest plus a spell in the states before moving to the shite....1 in 3 I think for toronto.

Yes or no yes or no.....probably no.