PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Half Season Tickets

With all the positivity around the club, surely we should look at maximising income/support by offering these in the hope we can get more people at Deepdale to support the whites for the rest of the season!

Thoughts?

not sure if the club would bother considering how badly they flopped last season, think we sold less than 80.

as always, yes we should anything tha gets more money into the club has to be considered and implemented correctly

Think last year we managed to sell 73. They probably think it's not worth it this year.

Last season it didn't feel like much of a proper half season ticket, more like a special offer. I was one of those 70 odd people who bought one (mostly because I left the weekend work hours for the first time in years)

There isn't that much of a downside surely to offering them though is there? 70 more regulars is better than none?

Can't see it due to lack of interest last season, but would be interesting to know how many of the 73 got a full season ticket this season. If the answer to that is 73 then maybe it was worth it?

I wouldn't mind them trying to push something else though, maybe a 5 game bundle covering December and January or January and February. Maybe £75 for all 5 or something similar?

Can't see it due to lack of interest last season, but would be interesting to know how many of the 73 got a full season ticket this season. If the answer to that is 73 then maybe it was worth it?

I wouldn't mind them trying to push something else though, maybe a 5 game bundle covering December and January or January and February. Maybe £75 for all 5 or something similar?

Bradford's flexi-cards are a great idea.

Any 10 games that you can pick and choose for £150.

It would be interesting to know how many of those 73 went on to buy full season tickets this season. You grow a business bit by bit, every little helps as they say.

I was one as I dropped out of uni last November, always had a season ticket before that and have a full one once again this year (somehow I am now an ambassador as well).

I'm a fan of both half season tickets and bundle offers. Anything that brings in that extra bit of money is helpful.

Wasn't part of the reason for last year's flop that it was marketed very badly? I seem to remember people going on about it on here for ages and then the club introduced it at very much the last minute. If it was advertised in advance to let people buy as Christmas presents etc then maybe there would be a better take up rate. Alternatively, as suggested above, ticket bundles for either specified games or a "pick your own" would seem decent ideas. That said, if we keep winning, more will want to turn up anyway.

Bradford's flexi-cards are a great idea.

Any 10 games that you can pick and choose for £150.

Always said this is the best option. I work very varied shifts, so a season ticket is no good to me. A half-season ticket isn't either. Neither is a 'next 5 games' bundle.

But if I could pay for a 10-game ticket that I could use as and when I could throughout the season, I'd be handing over the cash in no time.

It's an excellent idea.