PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Crewe ticket update

I just think with the issues that have arisen on our last two visits to Gresty Rd it would have made sense to open the ticket office today and hopefully sell all the remaining tickets.

I heard that all the pubs would be closing at 2pm tomorrow so I feel that's just going to add to the pressure of people trying to buy a ticket/get in the ground when really it could all be avoided.

Where did you hear this mate?

If we'd raised expectations by knocking in a late second yesterday... and if a couple of the other top teams had slipped up, there would have been absolute chaos at Crewe tomorrow.

There still might be.

Ridiculous.

Where did you hear this mate?

Just from a mate, not sure if it's true or not though.

Probably not given I've just read a quote from the Sgt. Carl Capewell of Cheshire Police stating that pubs will close at 3pm, but also that there will be a 'highly visible and robust police presence' at the game tomorrow.

My advice is always to get away from the main drag of pubs, we always used to go to a really nice one next to the railway (Preston line) a little north of the station. I would doubt places like that would have to stick to the rule for pubs near the ground as well.

The thought of travelling and not getting a ticket doesn't appeal.
I would be setting off far earlier.
Avoidable this one by having the ticket office open for say 3-4 hours today?
Would shift them in that time.

Surprised still tickets left for this, (disappointing imo) however I have no doubt if supporters turn up they'll get in. Can't see 400 travelling without.

Anyone know the original pricing of the tickets. All of mine say £22 but I have bought Junior and Senior tickets too.

Me and a mate have decided to trip along now also, so it's annoying I can't get the tickets today. Will have to pitch up in Crewe early doors now to ensure I get a ticket.

I'll be an early train from Piccadilly so fingers crossed I get a ticket! Which pub we at folks?

Ridiculous decision this considering how many we normally take and the scraps that happened last year! Saying that it gives more people chance to go as personally I think Crewe is one of the best away games of the season from the early start, to the drinking to the large numbers (Even though we never ever ever win)

........ I think Crewe is one of the best away games of the season from the early start, to the drinking to the large numbers (Even though we never ever ever win)

I agree about the drinking side of things but the layout of the stands do not help to generate a good atmosphere in the ground - the fans are too spread out ! :thumbsdown:

Crewe Ticket Update

The following is information passed on by Cheshire Police.

" There will be a limited number of tickets on sale to @pnefc fans.These need to be purchased from the away ticket office next to the away end.

Tickets will be on sale from midday. Remember there is only a limited number so please buy early."

What happens if those "Limited Number " sell out and fans are still turning up ! :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Sorry but I can't see more than 400 turning up. You'll be surprised.

I do think it is odd how we've not sold this out again already due to the great run of form but once again we will have over 2,000 there. Of course you never know, more than 400 may jump at this not but I'd say its unlikely. Just my opinion. I'm still 50/50 whether to go as it's either this or a family meal.

Last edited: