PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back to Blue!

Cardiff City back to blue!
History, tradition and identity have finally won.

BREAKING NEWS: Tan Sri Vincent Tan has confirmed that Cardiff City Football Club's home kit for the remainder of the 2014/15 season will change to blue, starting v Fulham FC Official.
We can also announce a Blue home kit, and Red away kit for next season (2015/16).
Tan Sri Vincent Tan has also confirmed the Cardiff City crest will be redesigned, featuring a Bluebird as the primary focus. The crest will proudly reflect Cardiff City history and tradition along with elements reflecting his culture and beliefs.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/articl...an-2192317.aspx

1. Starting from Saturday, 10 January 2015 and until the end of this season, our home kit shall be Blue. Our Away Kit shall be Red. I would like to thank the Football League for their approval to facilitate my request.

2. For the 2015/16 season, Cardiff City’s home kit colour shall be Blue. Our Away Kit colour shall be Red.

3. The Club badge will be redesigned to reflect the dominance of the Bluebird, while celebrating the proud history and heritage of the Club. I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.

4. As the Chairman has explained, the debt to equity resolution is not straightforward. We will deal with this in due course, with all decisions made in the best interest of the Club.

5. For the 2015/16 Season, Non Price Freeze Season Tickets will be reduced and Price Freeze Season Tickets shall be adjusted accordingly to match these prices.

Read more at http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/articl...P6IeOjr9Qjrh.99

Looks like hes finally realised that putting dragons on shirts and playing in red doesnt mean youre instantly going to sell millions of shirts in malaysia.

'I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.'

If i win the euromillions im going to buy a malaysian football club and change there logo to a butter pie and a pint of guinness, the bastards better respect my culture!

bluebird-t-shirt.jpg

Blue the Badge is not a Bluebird. This is a Bluebird

IMG_9507_blue_bird.jpg

its clearly a Swift

swift_tcm9-16743.jpg

Welsh can't get anything right ;) jokes

We can hate Cardiff, but I think today we should celebrate the victory of the real football, the passion of the fans for their Club and for their identity ;)