PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Manager of the Month

I really want us to catch Bristol City, I still think it can be done and that is what we should be aiming for. If we come up short and finish 2nd, so be it. But we should not be aiming for 2nd.

The game v Bristol City is critical on April 11.

I really want us to catch Bristol City, I still think it can be done and that is what we should be aiming for. If we come up short and finish 2nd, so be it. But we should not be aiming for 2nd.

The game v Bristol City is critical on April 11.

It is, but isn't it 3rd in the list of most critical?

1) MK Dons
2) Swindon
3) Bristol City

I'm with One of Our Own. Any win that doesn't effect our league position is irrelevant.

Man of the match is equally pointless - but never moreso than in defeat.

Games I've seen we're always unconvincing. This last 10 minute spell when defending a single goal lead is like Groundhog Day.

Manager of the Month

Certainly doesn't hinder it does it.

The award carries a curse Ron. A curse of its own. Donny was the latest example. Points dropped. Sacred points. We should have been going to MK Dons with more of these points Ron.

Last edited:
Thank God he wasn't sacked at the end of January as some wanted then. It makes that whole Grayson out campaign even more laughable.

I must admit I was beginning to despair of him - what do I know ??

Well done SG

Because 3 of the last 4 home games I have witnessed haven't filled me with confidence. (I can't actually remember the Scunthorpe game.)I will take 13 scrappy wins but watching on Tuesday I still see worrying signs.....

I will get excited being second after the Colchester game.

You remind of that spoilt kid Dudley in the early Harry Potter movies .......

Because 3 of the last 4 home games I have witnessed haven't filled me with confidence. (I can't actually remember the Scunthorpe game.)I will take 13 scrappy wins but watching on Tuesday I still see worrying signs.....

I will get excited being second after the Colchester game.

I think you're counting your chickens there, Dudley.

It's going well, but it's not in the bag yet.

So basically you're castigating Grayson for not securing promotion by the end of February? Tough crowd...

No but if we are getting shit for slating him in Jan and being hasty let's not get too hasty after this good month....

I don't think anyone has ever been promoted by Feb