PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

"Bloody useless Beckford, get him off Grayson"

We are all happy he scored and he has generally been very good these last few weeks, but be honest, his attempts tonight were pretty ridiculous. There were 4-5 chances were he completely missed the ball. What matters is he kept going and eventually got the goal and made the closing stages comfortable.

We are all happy he scored and he has generally been very good these last few weeks, but be honest, his attempts tonight were pretty ridiculous. There were 4-5 chances were he completely missed the ball. What matters is he kept going and eventually got the goal and made the closing stages comfortable.

I really didn't see one other player get in a position to have 4 or 5 chances. This for me speaks for itself he may mess up but time after time he gets in the right positions.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/ said:
The home side always looked the more likely to claim the second goal with Gallagher, who was setting a Football League record by making his 100th loan appearance for the same club) curling one 20-yarder just wide before the same player skipped round Michael Smith rather too easily before setting up Beckford for the sort of sitter even a player as bad he now is couldn’t miss.

You think he's mad Beckford scored? Poor journalism if you ask me.

Fucking state of that! Even for a local rag I would expect some impartiality in the reports.

Edit: Is this the same guy that was acting a cunt on twitter after our away game? Might have even been last season.

Has a great attitude and seems to be enjoying playing for PNE with a smile on his face. 7 goals is not too shabby. I heard the abuse on the Town End too.

Thought he played well tonight ! Some nice controlled touches, good flick on's,never stopped running and was rewarded with a goal !Oh well, Some people are never happy !

Fans slagging Beckford off just show themselves up for lack of footballing knowledge.

Strikers are a mix of styles and strengths

We watch Kevin Davies rip defences a new one yet only score one goal in a year.

We watch Beckford 'miss sitters' and end up with 7 goals in his short time with us.

Beckford gets in attacking positions and makes runs no-one else makes. And playing him alongside Garner gives the opposition double trouble.

How good would he be if he finished them all?!!

I'm sure on many occasions on here we have been told a striker is judged on goals scored not chances missed.

What's is goalscoring ratio 7 in 12? He gives the opposition defence something to worry about.

Good player and signing.

Fans slagging Beckford off just show themselves up for lack of footballing knowledge.

Strikers are a mix of styles and strengths

We watch Kevin Davies rip defences a new one yet only score one goal in a year.

We watch Beckford 'miss sitters' and end up with 7 goals in his short time with us.

Beckford gets in attacking positions and makes runs no-one else makes. And playing him alongside Garner gives the opposition double trouble.

How good would he be if he finished them all?!!

Probably still at Everton

Who's the fool on here who said he was crap and couldn't hit a barn door when he first came? Come on admit it.