PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Man Utd will win the league

I think we could be on the verge of the biggest spending spree in premiership history this summer so many good teams of the past seem little more than work a day now , slipping behind the european teams and dumped out of all euro competitions . I wonder just how much United have improved and just how much the premiership standards have dropped or gone stale .

I think we could be on the verge of the biggest spending spree in premiership history this summer so many good teams of the past seem little more than work a day now , slipping behind the european teams and dumped out of all euro competitions . I wonder just how much United have improved and just how much the premiership standards have dropped or gone stale .

lack of passion, city summed up whats happening, for me. Its a league of mercenaries. Yes theyre talented but they have no pasion for the club or even the league theyre in.

I think i came on here as well and said that Man Ure would finish Top 2 !!!

I must go back and find the original post.............

lack of passion, city summed up whats happening, for me. Its a league of mercenaries. Yes theyre talented but they have no pasion for the club or even the league theyre in.

Youre right Phil........

The problem that they have got, is that more than half of that squad know that they will be out of there come the summer !!

I think i came on here as well and said that Man Ure would finish Top 2 !!!

I must go back and find the original post.............

I remember that mate, good call.

It was around the same time the experts on here were telling us all how City were the new dominant force, and how Utd would struggle to finish in the top 5.

Lol.