PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

We are Preston North End.

beejaylee

Patron
It has been a fabulous season for the Club. We have had our ups and downs but we are on the brink.
I don't believe, for one minute that Colchester can bring anything to the table that we can't handle.
WE DESERVE PROMOTION.
WE ARE BETTER THAN DIV. 1.
We have experience, we have class, we have form. We have Joe.
As far as I am concerned, it's a done deal.
If we can't beat this lot, we don't deserve to go up.
I,for one, will be getting a bottle of single malt for celebrations that could well last until I wake up.
Come on guys. We've done it. MK Dons. Playoffs.

It has been a fabulous season for the Club. We have had our ups and downs but we are on the brink.
I don't believe, for one minute that Colchester can bring anything to the table that we can't handle.
WE DESERVE PROMOTION.
I,for one, will be getting a bottle of single malt for celebrations that could well last until I wake up.

Silly, silly, silly!

Colchester will be the toughest game of the season. Not there yet. We need 11 warriors at Layer Road.

Hope not as if they are at Layer Road we are truly ****** :)

Weston Home Stadium or something like that is where they play at .....

I know what you mean though The Saint , we need warriors and I just think we have enough in the tank to get over the line - but its going to be nervous !

WE DESERVE PROMOTION.
Don't be so bloody stupid. We've won nothing yet.

Next Sunday PM, after the final whistle, THEN, we might have done it. Until then show some decorum, and a bit of respect to Colchester who will be fighting to stay up!

New name is Colchester community Stadium. Will always be Layer road to me though.

Yes that away end where the net was partially in the away end , remember Bryson scoring a screamer in a 2-2 draw when Kidd was sent off many years ago , think Cartwright got the other :)

New name is Colchester community Stadium. Will always be Layer road to me though.

Its never been Layer road, its a different stadium.

3848308989_14883022fe.jpg