PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The last ten minutes

If they win tonight they will then have something to lose! Which could make their already shaky defence very nervous.

Much rather this be the case than them having the pressure off and just goin hell for leather!

Saying that, we should still get the win with our superior quality.

+1
Being out the drop zone come Saturday might just make them a bit more edgy.

If they win tonight they will then have something to lose! Which could make their already shaky defence very nervous.

Much rather this be the case than them having the pressure off and just goin hell for leather!

Saying that, we should still get the win with our superior quality.

I think we are clutching at straws here.....

Let's just worry about our game...

18 games undefeated going into this 12 wins 6 draws and goals flying in from our guys everywhere Garner Gallagher Beckford Johnson , if that doesn't scare the shit out of Colchester and give us a huge Psychological advantage nothing ever will . 21 clean sheets also to our name , scored in something like the last 29 on the trot and 3200 traveling fans singing the team on , so why do some have doubts we can't overcome a very shit Colchester side ? i for one believe and come Sunday we will take our place back in the championship were we belong .

UP THE NOBBERS

Well said

18 games undefeated going into this 12 wins 6 draws and goals flying in from our guys everywhere Garner Gallagher Beckford Johnson , if that doesn't scare the shit out of Colchester and give us a huge Psychological advantage nothing ever will . 21 clean sheets also to our name , scored in something like the last 29 on the trot and 3200 traveling fans singing the team on , so why do some have doubts we can't overcome a very shit Colchester side ? i for one believe and come Sunday we will take our place back in the championship were we belong .

UP THE NOBBERS

Like it.

Well said dirk. The table over the whole season doesn't lie. Colchester are down there for a reason and if we play our game then all will be well (but, for the love of god PLEASE don't bring Wiseman on for Garner and King on for Beckford with half an hour to go. If we must go defensive then at least use Davies then we still have an out ball and a good defensive header of the ball!).

Well said dirk. The table over the whole season doesn't lie. Colchester are down there for a reason and if we play our game then all will be well (but, for the love of god PLEASE don't bring Wiseman on for Garner and King on for Beckford with half an hour to go. If we must go defensive then at least use Davies then we still have an out ball and a good defensive header of the ball!).

This is my biggest fear on Sunday - I m confident we can get goals and take a lead - its how Grayson reacts with his tactics that scares the shit out of me.

Or, just don't go bloody defensive. It doesn't work.
We saw on Saturday that when we eventually got in Swindon's faces and stopped letting them play out from the back that they couldn't live with us.

Or, just don't go bloody defensive. It doesn't work.
We saw on Saturday that when we eventually got in Swindon's faces and stopped letting them play out from the back that they couldn't live with us.

I only remember us doing that for about 15 minutes and I agree it worked..... At the end of the day Colchester are down there for a reason and we are up there for a reason... With so much at stake, if our lads can't raise it enough to win this game on merit ( no silly sit on it tactics) then we might as well all go and jump in the River Ribble..... We'll win because we have to but more importantly because we are good enough to.

Nothing is going to make me change my mind on the outcome of Sundays Game - Colchester 2 Preston 5

They score first but we are 3-1 up at HT - Garner Double and Laird , Johnson rattles in the 4th and Beckford the 5th , they score a consolation in the 93rd minute ....

Ill even relax enough at 4-1 up to crack a smile :)